2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 4K FX4 Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome, Alex!

I worked with Alex a couple of weeks ago to get a Truxedo Pro X15 bed cover and a set of Husky floor liners. I found his email on this forum and reached out. Communication was great! Alex answered my questions promptly and gave me a fantastic price. Floor liners arrived within a couple of days and the bed cover arrived shortly after. Great experience over all!
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great review. Best customer service in the industry. I've been very please with everything I've purchased and that includes returning to swap for another type tonneau cover. Great customer service is a rarity these days. Thank you!

khnMN

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Last edited:
OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I'll be contacting you when my Maverick is shipped. Thanks.
Look forward to working with you!

Great review. Best customer service in the industry. I've been very please with everything I've purchased and that includes returning to swap for another type tonneau cover. Great customer service is a rarity these days. Thank you!
Appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future.

Loved my last 3 sets of Weather Tech’s; my 4th is sitting in my garage just waiting for my truck! https://www.weathertech.com/
Weathertech makes a great mat! Those and Husky are two of our top sellers. Both are USA made and custom for the vehicle. Can't go wrong either way.

Sponsored

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Received the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 Friday, took about 20 minutes to install including backing the truck out of the garage.
Very happy with the product and the service from Alex and RealTruck!!

Ford Maverick RealTruck Introduction Extan

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alex, I am hoping to find a light bar for my maverick. I have looned on the realtruck web site and in a breif search didn't find anything. Let us k ow if maybe the bronco sport light bars might work. I there is no real world verification of this please let me know I will be happy to help anyway I can

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Alex, I am hoping to find a light bar for my maverick. I have looned on the realtruck web site and in a breif search didn't find anything. Let us k ow if maybe the bronco sport light bars might work. I there is no real world verification of this please let me know I will be happy to help anyway I can
Be more than happy to help
are you looking for just a light bar, light bar mounting hardware, or grille mounted lights

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Be more than happy to help
are you looking for just a light bar, light bar mounting hardware, or grille mounted lights
Mostly the mounting hardware, maybe the light also depending on price. It seems there are endless options for the light them selves. Feel free to PM me I don't want to derail the thread.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Mostly the mounting hardware, maybe the light also depending on price. It seems there are endless options for the light them selves. Feel free to PM me I don't want to derail the thread.
Ill look into this and PM you once I find out some info

Sponsored

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received my Bak x4s cover in about a week, so much for "4 week lead time" LOL :ROFLMAO:

My Mav hasn't even been built yet, guess I should have waited to order - still love the great experience with RealTruck!

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
No Mav yet, but I'll be interested in some floor liners and some saddle blanket seat covers when the time comes.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Alex, Can you give some insight into the corner cap issues on the X4S, that I see posted on other threads?
Even with replacements, it seems strange to have changed the design such that somome could pop off the corner cap and get access to the latches.
Does the X2 come without corner caps?
Or was that only a Ford cover styling thing? Maybe the Ford now as corner caps too??? (If you have insight into the Ford branded version).

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Alex, Can you give some insight into the corner cap issues on the X4S, that I see posted on other threads?
Even with replacements, it seems strange to have changed the design such that somome could pop off the corner cap and get access to the latches.
Does the X2 come without corner caps?
Or was that only a Ford cover styling thing? Maybe the Ford now as corner caps too??? (If you have insight into the Ford branded version).
If I'm not mistaken if those caps pop off there is still really no threat to security, it is more of a finishing piece. The X2 and the X4s both come with those caps and are easily replaceable. In all honesty, when it comes to security I don't think BAK would have made something that is easily able to fail and be easily replaceable if it jeopardized security to the cover like easy access to the latching system

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my Bak x4s cover in about a week, so much for "4 week lead time" LOL :ROFLMAO:

My Mav hasn't even been built yet, guess I should have waited to order - still love the great experience with RealTruck!
Same here. I ordered a Bak Revolver when my build date approached. Got the cover in under 2 weeks. Truck still awaiting shipping a month later! Cover is in the barn...

Alex was super helpful and offered great discount pricing. Much better price than Ford's OEM Bak with some design updates besides.
Sponsored