First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Love Realtruck. Real fast delivery and they have stuff in stock when Ford Accessories don't. Great prices too. You do need a US address though and that doesn't suit everyone up north.
Thanks for the psoitive feedback!
Correct on shipping, we will shipfree to the continental USand if you are in Canada or Mexico we can ship to the nearest bordering town or use a freight forwarder of your choice
Sponsored

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi Alex,

Welcome to MTC. I been searching for a floor mat liner for the Maverick Hybrid. Can't seem to find any. Any idea when these will be available to order thru realtruck.com?
We are still waiting for them as well :cry:
As soon as one of our manufactures says they have them available I will put up a post!

Reactions: Aza
OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Alex, i glossed over your site (i had not yet been introduced to realtruck) and noticed Eibach in your product line. There are many of us here that are waiting for the which ever manufacturer that is first to release a lowering spring kit for the FWD version of the maverick (both turbo and hybrid). Might be an opportunity here for you? Keep us posted.
Let me get my leadership to look into this and see if we can get some answers and maybe do something extra special for you guys as well. I will keep you all updated regarding this!

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Welcome to MTC - RT!... I live about 2 hours south of your location in Ocala... I will be reviewing your website and discover what may be of interest for me to add to my F U T U R E Maverick... that is WHEN EVER it finally gets built and delivered?!?!? (August 25 order)

Meantime, I have a Hyundai Santa Cruz - I will peruse your site for any items that would be helpful for that Car-truck SAV, Truck-lette... hahahaha
We are limited on Santa Cruz products currently but are building up products

Sponsored

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Welcome to MTC!

My Cyber Orange hybrid has been shipped so hopefully I'll be receiving it within the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to purchasing some accessories, e.g. tonneau and maybe a bed rack.

Looking forward to the Build of the Month details.
When you are ready for those purchase reach out and lets see what we can do!

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ill be posting a tonneau cover buying guide here by the end of the day that spells out some differences and advantages. Now when it comes to fitments, I have sold probably 100+ covers for the Mavs already and havent had a single fitment issue. Now not saying that there isnt a possibility of one not fitting properly but if that does happen simply reach out to me and we will get to the bottom of that issue
This would be really helpful. I have analysis paralysis due to the myriad options available.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 LUX 4K 360 VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the write up! Do you ship to canada?
Hey pickles! We used to ship into Canada, but shipping can get tricky, as well as collecting duty and tax, so we had to stop that a while back. I know that lots of our Canadian friends who live close to the border will have us deliver to a location like a UPS store, then pick it up and take care of all the government stuff when they cross back. That makes for a much cleaner transaction. If that's inconvenient for you, a freight forwarding company might work better for you. Hope that's helpful!

Sponsored

Bluedevilee06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick CG Hybrid ,09 F150, 04 Mazda RX8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Found Alex contact info on another forum. Ordered a roll n lock a series, he said it may take a few weeks but I got it in less than five days later. Definitely recommend everyone to work with Alex!

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool, welcome to the forum. Going to wait until my Mav is "in production" (hopefully middle of May) before I start ordering, but I'll definitely be in touch..

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey pickles! We used to ship into Canada, but shipping can get tricky, as well as collecting duty and tax, so we had to stop that a while back. I know that lots of our Canadian friends who live close to the border will have us deliver to a location like a UPS store, then pick it up and take care of all the government stuff when they cross back. That makes for a much cleaner transaction. If that's inconvenient for you, a freight forwarding company might work better for you. Hope that's helpful!
Great! I think i might have a friend with a solution. What is your website?