Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just another shout out for Alex and the RT crew. Ordered my Sentry CT yesterday at a great price and FedEx already has it out for delivery today!
Sponsored

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Alex, my 22 Maverick is scheduled for September. I wonder if you have seen a truck bed tent and/or extension that could work with the tailgate down. Not on rails or rooftop, to be clear. Just a simple day at the beach or easy campout (think Napier). Thanks, looking forward to ordering your merchandise soon.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi Alex, my 22 Maverick is scheduled for September. I wonder if you have seen a truck bed tent and/or extension that could work with the tailgate down. Not on rails or rooftop, to be clear. Just a simple day at the beach or easy campout (think Napier). Thanks, looking forward to ordering your merchandise soon.
I wish there were more options but as of right now this is the only option
https://realtruck.com/p/napier-sportz-camo-truck-tent/v/ford/maverick/2022/

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there any discounts for MTC members I would like to order the gator tri-fold soft tonneau cover.? Thought I saw a post about discounts but searches donā€™t bring up anything

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is there any discounts for MTC members I would like to order the gator tri-fold soft tonneau cover.? Thought I saw a post about discounts but searches donā€™t bring up anything
PM Alex @Realtruck
If you want a tailgate seal, he helps with those too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
We do offer discounts! When/if you are ready reach out and I will get you taken care of

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Maverick Truck Club!
(feels good to finally say that)

My name is Alex, as some......well most of you know. I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. The brand RealTruck was born in 1997 and our website, Realtruck.com went live in 1998. Weā€™re based out of Ocala, FL, also where our primary sales and service team is located. We carry a wide variety of popular brands, including BAK, Undercover, Gator, Husky Liners, Extang, and Retrax just to name a few. What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensuring our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. We also now have three warehouses; located in Jasper, Indiana, Springfield, Missouri, AND our newest warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. This distribution network allows us to get many products shipped out quickly to anywhere in the continental United States!

We are very excited to be here and to be working with every single one of you! Whether it is your first time owning a truck exploring aftermarket accessories or you have owned a truck and several of our products before. We are here to help and love seeing the progress of your builds!

Speaking of builds, one of the new things we are going to be introducing is a RealTruck Build of the Month contest. More details will be released very soon on what this actually means for you, but I will give you a little hint, free stuff. We will continue to help our fellow forum members with forum exclusive pricing, simply shoot us a PM or email and ask how you can take advantage of that! We are also here to help you full circle, for us it isnā€™t just about the sale, we want to make sure that you receive the best service as possible from us. If you have any concerns down the road with the item(s) you bought or just simply have a question, donā€™t ever hesitate to reach out to us.

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]
Hey Alex, I am having issues with trying to return a defective prox15 tonneau cover your company sent me. Could you please PM me.

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
Just emailed about a few tonneau covers.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My name is Alex, as some......well most of you know. I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. The brand RealTruck was born in 1997 and our website, Realtruck.com went live in 1998. Weā€™re based out of Ocala, FL, also where our primary sales and service team is located. We carry a wide variety of popular brands, including BAK, Undercover, Gator, Husky Liners, Extang, and Retrax just to name a few. What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensuring our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. We also now have three warehouses; located in Jasper, Indiana, Springfield, Missouri, AND our newest warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. This distribution network allows us to get many products shipped out quickly to anywhere in the continental United States!

We are very excited to be here and to be working with every single one of you! Whether it is your first time owning a truck exploring aftermarket accessories or you have owned a truck and several of our products before. We are here to help and love seeing the progress of your builds!

Speaking of builds, one of the new things we are going to be introducing is a RealTruck Build of the Month contest. More details will be released very soon on what this actually means for you, but I will give you a little hint, free stuff. We will continue to help our fellow forum members with forum exclusive pricing, simply shoot us a PM or email and ask how you can take advantage of that! We are also here to help you full circle, for us it isnā€™t just about the sale, we want to make sure that you receive the best service as possible from us. If you have any concerns down the road with the item(s) you bought or just simply have a question, donā€™t ever hesitate to reach out to us.

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]
Hi,
Iā€™m looking for EGR window in channel vent visors. Any discounts?
2022 Maverick Lariat.

thank you

forum-logo-png.png

Sponsored

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Didn't even know about this as I just ordered and received tonneau cover, then went and ordered in channel visors. Just email you next time I guess:ROFLMAO:

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Didn't even know about this as I just ordered and received tonneau cover, then went and ordered in channel visors. Just email you next time I guess:ROFLMAO:
Same, but ordered window visors.

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting since November 18th for to receive my Husky Weatherbeater floor liners.
Latest eta is 28 February 2024 ship date.

Really wanted these during December January February for Winter.

Samus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting since November 18th for to receive my Husky Weatherbeater floor liners.
Latest eta is 28 February 2024 ship date.

Really wanted these during December January February for Winter.
Probably be quicker to private message the realtruck account, or call them.

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

forum-logo-png.png
Just bought my Tonneau from you for my Maverick. Super fast shipping and it was on sale so that was great, and came in great condition despite FedEx destroying half the box. šŸ˜…
Sponsored