Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hello Maverick Truck Club!
(feels good to finally say that)

My name is Alex, as some......well most of you know. I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. The brand RealTruck was born in 1997 and our website, Realtruck.com went live in 1998. We’re based out of Ocala, FL, also where our primary sales and service team is located. We carry a wide variety of popular brands, including BAK, Undercover, Gator, Husky Liners, Extang, and Retrax just to name a few. What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensuring our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. We also now have three warehouses; located in Jasper, Indiana, Springfield, Missouri, AND our newest warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. This distribution network allows us to get many products shipped out quickly to anywhere in the continental United States!

We are very excited to be here and to be working with every single one of you! Whether it is your first time owning a truck exploring aftermarket accessories or you have owned a truck and several of our products before. We are here to help and love seeing the progress of your builds!

Speaking of builds, one of the new things we are going to be introducing is a RealTruck Build of the Month contest. More details will be released very soon on what this actually means for you, but I will give you a little hint, free stuff. We will continue to help our fellow forum members with forum exclusive pricing, simply shoot us a PM or email and ask how you can take advantage of that! We are also here to help you full circle, for us it isn’t just about the sale, we want to make sure that you receive the best service as possible from us. If you have any concerns down the road with the item(s) you bought or just simply have a question, don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us.

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

Ford Maverick RealTruck Introduction forum-logo-
Sponsored

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the forum,
As soon as I get my Maverick, if I get my Maverick, I will be contacting you.

Fastbackjon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0, 18 Flex, 20 Edge, 21 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome. Already was supplied by RealTruck with an AVS Aeroskin hood protector. Ordering on the RealTruck website and the shipping time were great.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Welcome. Already was supplied by RealTruck with an AVS Aeroskin hood protector. Ordering on the RealTruck website and the shipping time were great.
If you need anything else don't ever hesitate to reach out!
We do offer forum special pricing on the majority of our items but glad you were satisfied

Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I too have ordered a few times from Realtruck and been happy with the price and speed of delivery.
Welcome!

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

My name is Alex, as some......well most of you know. I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. The brand RealTruck was born in 1997 and our website, Realtruck.com went live in 1998. We’re based out of Ocala, FL, also where our primary sales and service team is located. We carry a wide variety of popular brands, including BAK, Undercover, Gator, Husky Liners, Extang, and Retrax just to name a few. What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensuring our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. We also now have three warehouses; located in Jasper, Indiana, Springfield, Missouri, AND our newest warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah. This distribution network allows us to get many products shipped out quickly to anywhere in the continental United States!

We are very excited to be here and to be working with every single one of you! Whether it is your first time owning a truck exploring aftermarket accessories or you have owned a truck and several of our products before. We are here to help and love seeing the progress of your builds!

Speaking of builds, one of the new things we are going to be introducing is a RealTruck Build of the Month contest. More details will be released very soon on what this actually means for you, but I will give you a little hint, free stuff. We will continue to help our fellow forum members with forum exclusive pricing, simply shoot us a PM or email and ask how you can take advantage of that! We are also here to help you full circle, for us it isn’t just about the sale, we want to make sure that you receive the best service as possible from us. If you have any concerns down the road with the item(s) you bought or just simply have a question, don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us.

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

forum-logo-png.png
Can you explain to me why various members on this site have received various components when they ordered the Gator SFX tonneau from Real Truck for their Mavericks. I received mine without tailgate insulation tape while other received theirs with it and I received mine with no parts for attaching the safety strap to the Maverick optional bed rails while others have received them as identified in the installation instructions. I spoke to various folks at Real Truck and got a variety of answers explaining that basically they don't supply those for the Maverick Gator Tonneau and the installation instruction are generic but as I told them if that was the case why are some folks getting those parts with their orders for that specific tonneau and yet others aren't. Thanks

Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the write up! Do you ship to canada?

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm still waiting for my Mav but plan on buying a tonneau cover soon after receiving it.

Alex, I don't know if some of your brands would like this, but it seems you maybe in one of the best positions to provide feedback on the pluses/misses of all the different styles/brands. Its just overwhelming for me to determine what I want as all the brands imply theirs is the best.

Like, who makes a tonneau cover that seals the best (ie not too short or said another way "which is the longest cover?", etc etc). Just an idea...maybe a comparison table.

Area51FM

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

-Alex Pendleton
[email protected]

forum-logo-png.png
Wish I would have known about this before I ordered my Tonneau Cover through RealTruck. Just got it today and could have saved some money

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Define special pricing or discount from REALTRUCK on orders from MTC members?
Pretty simple to reach out to Alex when you want to know the forum pricing.........I'm sure they don't exactly want to advertise some prices so if you see something you're interested in send him an email, all of the posts I've seen about him says that he's very responsive.