First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you on this thread who have now actually taken delivery from your dealership, how was your experience? And which dealership did you use?
Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker 1635249057033

I'm hoping to be one of those people that gets it earlier than scheduled. :)

But oddly enough, the tracker still only says "In Production". Crazy how bad the tracker is. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT

1635249057033.png

I'm hoping to be one of those people that gets it earlier than scheduled. :)

But oddly enough, the tracker still only says "In Production". Crazy how bad the tracker is. :ROFLMAO:
Good thing this is an estimated delivery date. 11/25 is Thanksgiving.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Good thing this is an estimated delivery date. 11/25 is Thanksgiving.
Lol Yup. That's why I said I hope I get it sooner. I'm sure no one will be interested in building anything then.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine stopped pulling up at all on the Ford tracker as of yesterday. At least it doesn't on my phone.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Mine stopped pulling up at all on the Ford tracker as of yesterday. At least it doesn't on my phone.
Yeah, it's been doing that glitchy thing again where it'll just freeze, and not work, but I just got mine to work 5 minutes ago. It's still showing in production with a Thanksgiving delivery date. I texted my dealer to see if they have any additional info on build/delivery dates.

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
So, I found one on a lot yesterday and jumped on it. Below is the one I bought. Someone had ordered it through Crossroad Ford in Apex and didn't buy it. I got lucky. I technically still have an order with Crossroad Ford in Wake Forest that I will not be buying if you guys are interested. It's a standard xlt with 360 copilot in Area 51. The build date is Nov. 8th currently. I'll send some pics if you guys are interested of the one I just bought. Funny story, 2 people pulled up to look at it right before I drove off in it. The first guy pulled up in a Toyota Tacoma and wanted to look at it. He snarked at it being a unibody right away and then pulled up to me in his truck and made a comment about the license plate being off to the right. I explained that's where the trailer hitch would go and he said that was a poor design. He then asked if I had bought it and he made a snarky comment "Good luck, it probably wont last you long." ... the nerve of some people. I get it, it's not a "big truck" but it should be fine for what it's designed to do. I'm enjoying it so far.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirec...p4C5HUGgQ12Sj2mz63/xQKBn6oLG55tTqLJvbgnhv2Ik=

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
So, I found one on a lot yesterday and jumped on it. Below is the one I bought. Someone had ordered it through Crossroad Ford in Apex and didn't buy it. I got lucky. I technically still have an order with Crossroad Ford in Wake Forest that I will not be buying if you guys are interested. It's a standard xlt with 360 copilot in Area 51. The build date is Nov. 8th currently. I'll send some pics if you guys are interested of the one I just bought. Funny story, 2 people pulled up to look at it right before I drove off in it. The first guy pulled up in a Toyota Tacoma and wanted to look at it. He snarked at it being a unibody right away and then pulled up to me in his truck and made a comment about the license plate being off to the right. I explained that's where the trailer hitch would go and he said that was a poor design. He then asked if I had bought it and he made a snarky comment "Good luck, it probably wont last you long." ... the nerve of some people. I get it, it's not a "big truck" but it should be fine for what it's designed to do. I'm enjoying it so far.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?token=axVKhYLrmp5KJfIRuIM+JW3btLsbPdO/jkUnYewa4LYniS+59FflI4hv0z2cajQXO7923EtDl94NNK3rIvzrb0a6/Y83R3+ihcG1WEpLojF7akTMSq4Ew9KI1ea2559p4C5HUGgQ12Sj2mz63/xQKBn6oLG55tTqLJvbgnhv2Ik=
Nice! Which lot???? I'm always checking online stock listings in order to see if I get lucky and can test drive one.

And people are stupid. I'm mentally preparing myself for morons like that to look down on it or just talk crap about it. I don't really care.

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Nice! Which lot???? I'm always checking online stock listings in order to see if I get lucky and can test drive one.

And people are stupid. I'm mentally preparing myself for morons like that to look down on it or just talk crap about it. I don't really care.
The one I just bought was Crossroads Ford in Apex. The one I've ordered will be at Crossroads Ford in Wake Forest.

Sponsored

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4

congratulations on your new wheels! When I encounter someone like that I always think , this guy has a problem with relationships. Bet his wife doesn’t like him very much. I have owned a Tundra and currently have a 4Runner. Both have done well for me but I’m tired of driving something that my wife has trouble getting into and handles like a tank. I don’t need a big bed, so a Maverick seems right. To each his own.

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
BTW, Crossroads did no dealer markup over MSRP. They did add their protection plan that they add to everything...it's like windows tint some coating on the paint and a warrantee for stains inside the cabin. I had not choice but to accept that package because it was already installed.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
The one I just bought was Crossroads Ford in Apex. The one I've ordered will be at Crossroads Ford in Wake Forest.

That's the one I sat in! :O It's a very nice truck.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's the one I sat in! :O It's a very nice truck.
I actually stopped by on Saturday to check out the truck flimay2k has there (just the outside and size while we were in the area, I did not want to Rick James his couch truck).

Also saw the carbonized gray one bsly137 appears to be buying. Can't wait for mine to be scheduled/built/delivered.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker PXL_20211023_173954444

Deleted member 4701

In case anyone else is interested. I priced a soft Truxedo Tonneu cover, the Pro X15 from Line X in Raleigh.

I was quoted $610 installed for a Maverick. I'm planning on adding a soft cover to my Maverick when it arrives.
Sponsored