Sponsored

Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
I ordered from Leith. My salesman said he will call me when the demonstrator arrives. I’ll let you know if and when he calls me.
Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes they honored the price that Tom gave me in July when I placed the order. No additional fees at all. The paperwork came today from UPS around 11:00am from Chapman. They sent it by over night from yesterday and they even sent another paid over night envelope from UPS to send all the paperwork back to them. That was nice for sure. I dropped the envelope off at the UPS store around 11:30am to head back to them. I placed a certified bank check in with six different papers to sign in the envelope. Hopefully they will call me tomorrow to tell me that I can pick my Maverick up. So far so good.
That's GREAT NEWS and I really appreciate your correspondence and information. Again congrats on one step closer to you being Behind The Wheel of your new maverick. I haven't been this excited over a new vehicle ever and I have been around the block several times. Take care and ENJOY!

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just to let everyone know that Chapman sent my drop-ship dealer and me a email today around 1:00pm to release my Maverick for pick up. So after work this evening me and my family went and picked it up. So the Maverick is in my garage at home and our family is very happy with it. I really think that Ford knock it out of the park with it. Also Chapman Ford was a very pleasant dealership to deal with about the whole process from ordering it all the way to taking it home. Thanks Tom. Also my drop-ship dealer Green Ford in Greensboro, NC was very easy to work with also. Thanks Joey. I hope everyone else out there gets great people and dealerships to work with them on buying there Maverick.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just to let everyone know that Chapman sent my drop-ship dealer and me a email today around 1:00pm to release my Maverick for pick up. So after work this evening me and my family went and picked it up. So the Maverick is in my garage at home and our family is very happy with it. I really think that Ford knock it out of the park with it. Also Chapman Ford was a very pleasant dealership to deal with about the whole process from ordering it all the way to taking it home. Thanks Tom. Also my drop-ship dealer Green Ford in Greensboro, NC was very easy to work with also. Thanks Joey. I hope everyone else out there gets great people and dealerships to work with them on buying there Maverick.
Congrats! If you ever have a reason to drive over to Raleigh 😅

RaleighMAv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Capital Ford in Raleigh had a stock 2.0 on Monday. I scheduled to go and do a test drive that day. They called me back an hour later and it had sold. I purchased my hybrid Lariat Lux with them on June 25th and still don't have a build date. They seem to know very little about the process or any information. Glad to have this forum.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Crossroads just called me and said that my Mav was showing a build date of 10/20, which makes sense, since my blend date was a week ago. He also told me that they can guesstimate what day it’ll be here about a week out from arrival and that he’ll let me know if they get one in before then to come check it out, so nothing new, except my build date info.

Hope everyone is still getting good news.

flimay2k

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had my Maverick delivered yesterday to Crossroads of Apex, I'm buying from Chapman and did a CD with Crossroads. This morning I went to check the truck and I spoke briefly with Josh Tolles, and I'm happy to say Josh was great. He showed me the truck and he was super easy to work with I'll update with more info once I take my truck home.

I'm working with Chapman on the terms and final price and documentation and will update after we have everything squared away.

If you want to check one in person it's still there until I pick it up some time in the next couple of days. It looks better in person and to be honest I felt it looks smaller than I was expecting, but inside it's very nice.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker PXL_20211022_132222405

Deleted member 4701

Congrats on getting your new Mavwrick. It looks great! I'm meeting with Tracy today to put in my order. I will look at yours while I'm there. Since I haven't seen one in person yet.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I had my Maverick delivered yesterday to Crossroads of Apex, I'm buying from Chapman and did a CD with Crossroads. This morning I went to check the truck and I spoke briefly with Josh Tolles, and I'm happy to say Josh was great. He showed me the truck and he was super easy to work with I'll update with more info once I take my truck home.

I'm working with Chapman on the terms and final price and documentation and will update after we have everything squared away.

If you want to check one in person it's still there until I pick it up some time in the next couple of days. It looks better in person and to be honest I felt it looks smaller than I was expecting, but inside it's very nice.

PXL_20211022_132222405.jpg
:O I might have to head out there! I'll pull up the post so they see that you're giving us permission to look at it! :ROFLMAO:

1stTruck

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander

PXL_20211022_132222405.jpg
Just went and checked it out, looks great! Appreciate you sharing that it’s there, exciting to finally see it in person. Mine is expected to arrive in the next week or so. Hope you enjoy!

Sponsored

flimay2k

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is, as NCbronco mentioned Chapman is not very organized on the finance side of things, it will take a couple of days for them to send the paperwork and they want to get everything back before they release the car.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
It is, as NCbronco mentioned Chapman is not very organized on the finance side of things, it will take a couple of days for them to send the paperwork and they want to get everything back before they release the car.
I might swing by here in a little bit. I’ll let you know.

Deleted member 4701

Saw 2 Mavericks when I placed my order today at Crossroads. Both look fantastic. Now the wait begins for me.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Just left.

I am shocked at how much room inside the truck has. I’m 5’10”, 235. I adjusted the driver’s seat to my preferred position, and was just as comfortable in it as I am in my Grand Cherokee, and I had a couple of inches of legroom in the back. It felt solid, sturdy, not cheap at all. I absolutely cannot wait for mine.

Thanks for letting us check it out. I asked for permission to sit in it and check it out, ands they said absolutely. I hope it’s ok. I wiped my feet, I promise
Sponsored