First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So power mirrors were not an option on the XL in 22 but if you added the 360 pkg for $650 the were added. Certainly cheaper than adding the XLT. The new 20 page order guide seems to note that the 360 pkg has manual mirrors. With the addition of cruise on the XL the power mirrors are the only thing I need.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Read carefully on page 3 of that order guide. The Notes for the 86B equipment (CP360) state "Includes Mirror, Sideview - Manual Folding, Power Glass..."

That seems to indicate to me that adding CP360 to an XL trim will upgrade the manually adjustable side mirrors to powered adjustable side mirrors.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So power mirrors were not an option on the XL in 22 but if you added the 360 pkg for $650 the were added. Certainly cheaper than adding the XLT. The new 20 page order guide seems to note that the 360 pkg has manual mirrors. With the addition of cruise on the XL the power mirrors are the only thing I need.

Any thoughts?
if You’re willing to wait since cp360 is a constraint item. I ended up dropping it just because waiting for over a year isn’t worth it to me.

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What gets a little confused is that when it says manual in the CP360 description, the manual part is the folding function of the mirrors.

Yes, you get the power mirrors in the CP360, mostly because CP360 uses LED notification indicators, in the mirrors, thus making them powered for both the indicators and adjustment.

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the folding function
Yeah, I can see how some folks would be confused by this. For those who still are, it means you have to manually grab the entire side mirror and fold it in if you are trying to enter a really narrow space. Or if you don't want someone to rip off your mirror by sideswiping you when you are parallel parked. We ain't getting any of that fancy "auto fold" every time you turn off the truck. ;)

OP
OP

teamhurst

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Read carefully on page 3 of that order guide. The Notes for the 86B equipment (CP360) state "Includes Mirror, Sideview - Manual Folding, Power Glass..."

That seems to indicate to me that adding CP360 to an XL trim will upgrade the manually adjustable side mirrors to powered adjustable side mirrors.
Thanks! I missed that.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I can see how some folks would be confused by this. For those who still are, it means you have to manually grab the entire side mirror and fold it in if you are trying to enter a really narrow space. Or if you don't want someone to rip off your mirror by sideswiping you when you are parallel parked. We ain't getting any of that fancy "auto fold" every time you turn off the truck. ;)
Thanks for the clarification on the mirrors. More vehicles than you might think have the manual fold. To my disappointment, our upscale Hyundai Palisade lacks power folding mirrors.
Sponsored