Post build delivery time?

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I know this isn't a question with 1 answer, and there are variables involved...but once a truck is built how long is it taking most people to see their truck delivered to the dealership?

Ordered Lariat Hybrid last September, dealership told me I have a build date scheduled for 6/13. Dealership is in North Carolina.

Temperatures are already reaching 95 degrees here in NC and I am currently driving a 32 year old vehicle with no air conditioning...so just trying to gauge how long I'll be dying.
Sponsored

Deleted member 1483

I know this isn't a question with 1 answer, and there are variables involved...but once a truck is built how long is it taking most people to see their truck delivered to the dealership?

Ordered Lariat Hybrid last September, dealership told me I have a build date scheduled for 6/13. Dealership is in North Carolina.

Temperatures are already reaching 95 degrees here in NC and I am currently driving a 32 year old vehicle with no air conditioning...so just trying to gauge how long I'll be dying.
According to all reports mine was faster than average but it arrived on the lot 14 days after I was told that it shipped out. It shipped out the day after it was confirmed built.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3-6 weeks is the best estimate I can give you.

My 1st truck took 3wks and arrived a week ahead of the earliest estimated date from Ford.

I have one in transit now and shipped on 5/11 with estimated delivery of 6/9-6/17/2022.

🤞Lightning strikes twice.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
mine is almost to the railyard 2 hours away after 5 days. Of course there is the unknown time after that for a truck to pick up and deliver. ford estimate allowed for 2-3 weeks for the last 2 hours due to convoy shortages/delays.

MPier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Built April 20th, shipped 4/21, arrived at Dealer in MI on 5/12 and picked up 5/14.

Sponsored

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The best guess for an arrival date is the date provided in the "shipped" email. My Mav arrived within a couple days of the end of the estimate.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was built on 4/18, original email from Ford said it should arrive between 5/13 and 5/19. Got another email from Ford yesterday saying it's now between 5/23 and 5/29. So the bottom line is who knows.

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

14 days from it's Birthday to arrival at dealership. I am in Tucson, which is much closer to the assembly line than where you're at. In fact, it crossed the border at Nogales Arizona by train was offloaded in Phoenix (150 miles) and then trucked back down to Tucson. (100 miles)
So to break it down further, 9 days after manufacture it was shipped and 5 days later, it was delivered to the dealer.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick

3-4 WEEKS
Sponsored