First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got my VIN number for my 2022 Lariat Edition. Ford says my build will start the week of September 19th. Anyone have a rough estimate of when that would get to my dealer? I live in the Northeast.
Sponsored

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got my VIN number for my 2022 Lariat Edition. Ford says my build will start the week of September 19th. Anyone have a rough estimate of when that would get to my dealer? I live in the Northeast.
Mine was just built and the ETA that Ford gave me in the email is 9/18 - 9/24 for delivery to Oklahoma.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was slightly less than six weeks from built to arrival at my dealership in Philadelphia, PA. I would estimate around there to start.

Edit - There were holidays around my shipping time (Christmas and Thanksgiving) so it could be 4-6 weeks potentially for others.

Mikew555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built yesterday and my ETA is September 12th-18th to Iowa if that helps.

Sponsored

Mikew555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a build date of week of 9-5. I live in S.C. and my dealer said about 6 weeks after being built. He did say that sometimes after being built they will sit in parking lot wait for chips. I have the co-pilot on mine so I have my fingers crossed! Good luck to all....

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mike, J, Cody, Bill and Mustang, once all of you get your Mavs, I hope you do some videos like these so we can subscribe to your experiences. Good luck!

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There seems to be quite the range of times. Similar to you I have a Lariat model which was set to be built the week of March 14th. It took 2 weeks to build. Then an email indicated delivery to the dealer at the end of April. I picked up my Lariat hybrid April 28th. All Mavericks have a Train dropoff point. Your dealer can track when your Maverick is dropped off in the Rail Yard. Then you await a truck to pick up your Maverick for delivery to the dealer. The closer delivery gets, the longer it seems to take. LOL! Just try to keep yourself busy. It is so worth the wait! So, it was about 6 weeks from build to delivery for my Maverick. I live in the Cincinnati area. The train depot drop off was around Louisville, KY.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was just built and the ETA that Ford gave me in the email is 9/18 - 9/24 for delivery to Oklahoma.
Looks like yours and my Mavericks might possibly be on the same convoy, just talked to ford marketing today and they’re showing my maverick as being in the trim phase

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Eco AWD Lux package built date went from Aug 23 to Oct 3. Grrrrr

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Try not to get ahead of yourself on this. You need to prepare yourself for multiple slips in the build schedule before you think about the shipping & delivery part. Nearly all of us have been pushed back on build dates. Just gotta roll with it.

Lopo1974

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I got a build date of week of 9-5. I live in S.C. and my dealer said about 6 weeks after being built. He did say that sometimes after being built they will sit in parking lot wait for chips. I have the co-pilot on mine so I have my fingers crossed! Good luck to all....
Fellow South Carolinian here! Where are you located? I am in the upstate (Greenville). My husband's FE Lairat is In Production as we speak. Ordered 9/16/21.

Mikew555

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fellow South Carolinian here! Where are you located? I am in the upstate (Greenville). My husband's FE Lairat is In Production as we speak. Ordered 9/16/21.
I live in Conway... Glad to hear his truck is being built. I personally can't wait😄
Sponsored