Sponsored

Average time from build week to delivery?

225er

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid xl is scheduled for production next week. I was wondering for people who have received their orders how long it took from production week to actually receiving your order. Please post what state you’re in too.
Sponsored

LastDog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn, Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid xl is scheduled for production next week. I was wondering for people who have received their orders how long it took from production week to actually receiving your order. Please post what state you’re in too.
I wish you better luck than us with our 6/17/2021 confirmed order. Our XLT hybrid. Lux, CP360, floor liners, Tonneau cover, sliding rear window has been, according to Ford phone call and their Vehicle Tracking website, in production since 7/8/2022 and has a microchip hold. Despite several phone calls to Ford and our dealer, we can get not information about the microchip's purpose, when the chip will become available, or when our truck might be shipped. Waiting for a truck delivery, now at least 16 months since confirmed order if the microchip is installed soon, is not a fun wait. I guess our truck is among the 40,000-50,000 Ford vechicles awaiting parts to complete the build. Good luck on your order delivery.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Haven't compulsively tracked today (but I will). My XL hybrid was announced in production 9/19/22. Ordered late July 21. That is all.

Philemon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was built July 1st and arrived at my dealer July 28th, I drove it home the 30th.. Ford said it would be the 2nd week of August but it came 2 weeks before that. I live in the UP of Michigan and my truck went by rail to Wayne, MI before being loaded on a carrier to the UP. Four other Mavs showed up on that same truck. Good luck!

Apex

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered a MY 23 from Hollingsworth-Richards.

Please update us on the experience when you accept delivery.

Sponsored

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was built July 1st and arrived at my dealer July 28th, I drove it home the 30th.. Ford said it would be the 2nd week of August but it came 2 weeks before that. I live in the UP of Michigan and my truck went by rail to Wayne, MI before being loaded on a carrier to the UP. Four other Mavs showed up on that same truck. Good luck!
Hi. I'm a Yooper too. Where did you order your Maverick from?

Philemon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fox Ford in Marquette. Its nice to see another yooper on here. Hope you're enjoying your Maverick!​
Thanks bro. So far so good. Will see how it does with some Blizzak WS90s this winter. We don't get as much snow as you guys, but where I'm at it drifts like crazy.
Sponsored