Sponsored

Please.........Stop Complaining About Product Availablilty......My Head Hurts! :)

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To each their own - but I will say it is pretty aggravating to come to the Maverick Truck Club (which you think would be comprised of Maverick fans) and get beaten over the head with people complaining about delays and how they can't wait, they're gonna jump ship because they needed it yesterday, standard features aren't enough, hybrid should be AWD, the options packages suck, etc.....

I thought people we're supposed to like the rigs they order (or buy)!

OP
OP
FriscoTXJoe

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Complaining about complaining...
I said please.

Or am I complaining about you complaining about me complaining about people complaining?

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
Lots around here are full so that might just be a your area issue.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are pulling the "Ford lied to us" or "I cant believe it's taking so long to get my car" ......can you just stop?

You probably ordered before production even began.
If you recently ordered there are an S-TON of people ahead of you.
Ford didn't lie to you. The game is constantly changing so rapidly nobody can keep up.
THERE IS A WORLDWIDE PRODUCT SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEM GOING ON RIGHT NOW.
Go look in the aisles of a grocery store or at Wally. There are empty shelves.
Go look at a dealer lot. They are empty. NO Cars are plentiful. Hell, the largest volume Honda dealer in Texas in my hometown has a lot with about 400 empty spaces.
People are losing jobs because of this.

Please, just stop. Adjust your expectations and you will be happier.

Done, apologize to those who's feelings get hurt but it's never ending.
This👆. That's all I'm going to say.😉 For now.🤔🤥

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you are going to buty a new car, now is the time to do it probably. Trade in values are high and the shortage of cars is probably only going to get worse. Heard there is a shortage of Magnesium now. Told my brother in 2020 he should trade in his 2008 Chevy Impala, but he said he didn't want car payments. Things falling apart and he's been spending money for repair after repair. Now he's talking about buying another (used) car. But now the price of them has gone up significantly.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was at Honda yesterday getting the annual oil change on the Accord.

Two new vehicles on the showroom floor and about 20 used vehicles on the lot.

That was it. One salesman working.
The closest ford dealer to me has basically become a used car lot. And they aren't the only ones.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are pulling the "Ford lied to us" or "I cant believe it's taking so long to get my car" ......can you just stop?

You probably ordered before production even began.
If you recently ordered there are an S-TON of people ahead of you.
Ford didn't lie to you. The game is constantly changing so rapidly nobody can keep up.
THERE IS A WORLDWIDE PRODUCT SUPPLY CHAIN PROBLEM GOING ON RIGHT NOW.
Go look in the aisles of a grocery store or at Wally. There are empty shelves.
Go look at a dealer lot. They are empty. NO Cars are plentiful. Hell, the largest volume Honda dealer in Texas in my hometown has a lot with about 400 empty spaces.
People are losing jobs because of this.

Please, just stop. Adjust your expectations and you will be happier.

Done, apologize to those who's feelings get hurt but it's never ending.
I agree. I posted something similar the other day and was told I was the one acting like a child for “dismissing the rightful anger of others”.

Guess Ford owners are a bunch of snowflakes these days.

Though I’m scheduled and should have a Maverick at the dealer in January, I might continue buying Rams if this is the crowd I’d be buying into. 😄❄

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I politely asked.

Next time I complain. Get ready.
I understand your frustration with complaints, but let me be devils advocate here...

Some people are here and vent or complain because all the people they were complaining to in real life threatened them with bodily harm.

Some people vent here to have a platform where others might agree or at least feel some of their angst.

Some people here are partially tongue in cheek about their complaints.

I am not complaining about the supply chain issues. When I complain, it's about communication between Ford and dealers or dealers and customers.

And just round numbers, but probly at least 25 percent were threatened with divorce if they mentioned the word Maverick to their partner again...lol

Uncartha56

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
To each their own - but I will say it is pretty aggravating to come to the Maverick Truck Club (which you think would be comprised of Maverick fans) and get beaten over the head with people complaining about delays and how they can't wait, they're gonna jump ship because they needed it yesterday, standard features aren't enough, hybrid should be AWD, the options packages suck, etc.....

I thought people we're supposed to like the rigs they order (or buy)!
Ya it’s kinda like this….. a person in a store shopping says “I hate self checkouts I can never get them to work”, so then they proceed to the self checkout and start having issues and yells at the frontline supervisor that it won’t work right and how dumb it is for it double ringing their bag of potatoes as they hold up the rest of us that know what we are getting into.
Ya I ordered on Nov 1 I hate how long the wait will be, but lease ends Now 2022 anyhow, but will have the truck well before that April-June from how it sounds, but that’s ok it is what it is. It will be worth it though for sure
Sponsored