First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 nissan titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When my dealer reordered my Maverick he added back the 6 D-link bed connector that was taking off, removed from the Luxury package by Ford, will that delay my build should I have him remove it or would I get my truck faster if I just removed the Luxury package
Sponsored

Last edited:

Feldgary53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick incoming, ā€˜13 Porsche 911,ā€˜19 Audi Q3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have that on my MY23 new order and not sure why it's listed as 6 D-Link Bed Connectors for $225 when it is the Bed tie down Locking Rails W/ 2 Locking Brackets as listed in the price guide. I was really confused until I did some research. I have not seen that individual item listed as constrained so I plan on leaving it on. If my sales rep or Manager will ever return my texts, voicemail or email maybe I can confirm that and delete the Spray in Bedliner soon.

BradGroux

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
msft.expert
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Luxury package is a low allocation build, so removing it could certainly help speed up delivery. However, what is most important is where you stand with your dealerā€™s allocation of orders.

d.c

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have that on my MY23 new order and not sure why it's listed as 6 D-Link Bed Connectors for $225 when it is the Bed tie down Locking Rails W/ 2 Locking Brackets as listed in the price guide. I was really confused until I did some research. I have not seen that individual item listed as constrained so I plan on leaving it on. If my sales rep or Manager will ever return my texts, voicemail or email maybe I can confirm that and delete the Spray in Bedliner soon.
I have been really confused by this as well. I ordered the ā€œ6 D-Link Bed Connectorsā€ hoping it was the rails, but I cannot find anything to confirm.

Does the Lariat trim still come with the 10 tie downs standard? I assume itā€™s 2 on the bed floor, 6 on the sides and 2 on the tailgate?
If the ā€œ6 D-Link Bed Connectorsā€ add-on is not the rails, Iā€™m trying to figure out where Ford could add 6 more tie downs in addition to the 10 already there.

Feldgary53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Maverick incoming, ā€˜13 Porsche 911,ā€˜19 Audi Q3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been really confused by this as well. I ordered the ā€œ6 D-Link Bed Connectorsā€ hoping it was the rails, but I cannot find anything to confirm.

Does the Lariat trim still come with the 10 tie downs standard? I assume itā€™s 2 on the bed floor, 6 on the sides and 2 on the tailgate?
If the ā€œ6 D-Link Bed Connectorsā€ add-on is not the rails, Iā€™m trying to figure out where Ford could add 6 more tie downs in addition to the 10 already there.
As far as I know itā€™s just another name for the same thing since itā€™s priced at $225. Not sure about the number of fixed tie downs being any different than the 10.
Sponsored