Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order: SHADOW BLACK HYBRID XLT LUX 360 MOON ROOF
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Been patiently waiting for my truck. Was so excited i got a build date. Week of july 31... It settled to August 5... Which means it didnt get built that week. Then the 2 week factory shutdown happened... It was finally built on the 22nd of august. Now, it hasnt shipped. Ford chat doesnt have any other info either. So please, send me my truck okay, i am done ranting. Wanting to let others know so i can leave my wife alone. She appreciates you all listening to me. :)
Sponsored

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Deep breath's lol! You still have a little ways to go, but at least it's only going up the coast. You'll be very frustrated when it takes 1.5 weeks to make it the final 20 miles lol!

Honestly is just don't have expectations. It'll get there as efficiently as they can, not as quick as they can :).

grod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Been patiently waiting for my truck. Was so excited i got a build date. Week of july 31... It settled to August 5... Which means it didnt get built that week. Then the 2 week factory shutdown happened... It was finally built on the 22nd of august. Now, it hasnt shipped. Ford chat doesnt have any other info either. So please, send me my truck okay, i am done ranting. Wanting to let others know so i can leave my wife alone. She appreciates you all listening to me. :)
It may be a reach here but have you also tried contacting Ford Marketing (800) 334-4375? They have given me more up to date info along the way. Ford CS chat is very limited in my opinion.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took 2 weeks to get from the factory to San Antonio, Tx and then to the dealer about 2 hours away. That was a LONG 2 weeks.

S. fisher

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 2500 HD, 15 Santa Fe, 94 XJ
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was 31 July as well, no updates since 5 Aug, window sticker since 2 Aug, modules still not active.

Sponsored

OP
OP
greenlight

greenlight

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was 31 July as well, no updates since 5 Aug, window sticker since 2 Aug, modules still not active.
Oh no! I guess i wont complain then! My modules populated on the 21st hope yours gets built soon!

S. fisher

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 2500 HD, 15 Santa Fe, 94 XJ
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh no! I guess i wont complain then! My modules populated on the 21st hope yours gets built soon!
As far as the number on my window sticker I think we were only 200 apart. Not sure that matters or means anything but mine was in the 1900’s.
If it was built I wouldn’t be as annoyed, but it still has to come all the way to the interior of Alaska. Snow will probably happen first, before it gets here.

Dukejudy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini van
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered mine in Sept 23 and still no word, getting tired of waiting.

Rick007

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has been on order ever since November 9, 2021, what is patience.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
“My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”

Sponsored

Buckshot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been waiting on Jesus to come back and a Maverick. Not sure which one will get here first.

OP
OP
greenlight

greenlight

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah i am definitely happy that mine is built and was chosen to be built. I wanted to put in an order in for a '22, but order banks closed... So then out one in first thing when banks opened '23... And I researched the dealers and found one who seemed like they knew what was up. I got schedule so that was good... But now. It is sitting in mexico, waiting to be shipped. I see other made after mine being shipped... So is mine in a back corner somewhere? I know it is going to be agonizing waiting for it to get here... /Rant

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah i am definitely happy that mine is built and was chosen to be built. I wanted to put in an order in for a '22, but order banks closed... So then out one in first thing when banks opened '23... And I researched the dealers and found one who seemed like they knew what was up. I got schedule so that was good... But now. It is sitting in mexico, waiting to be shipped. I see other made after mine being shipped... So is mine in a back corner somewhere? I know it is going to be agonizing waiting for it to get here... /Rant
Almost half of the trucks get loaded on the railcars after dark; I am guessing they cannot see your black truck after dark and, thus, the chance of your truck getting loaded is reduced by almost 50%!
Also, when the trucks are transferred to a second rail line at night it can be missed and sent back to Hermosillo.

This may seem far-fetched, but it may be as reasonable of an explanation as you may receive!!;):D

Whoever said patience is a virtue, never ordered a Maverick!!!o_Oo_O

OP
OP
greenlight

greenlight

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Almost half of the trucks get loaded on the railcars after dark; I am guessing they cannot see your black truck after dark and, thus, the chance of your truck getting loaded is reduced by almost 50%!
Also, when the trucks are transferred to a second rail line at night it can be missed and sent back to Hermosillo.

This may seem far-fetched, but it may be as reasonable of an explanation as you may receive!!;):D
So true... and the oddity I have, is that my window sticker says convoy, not rail....
Sponsored