First Name
aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't you just buy the XL parts and swap them out? I assume those are black. Then all you'd have left are the orange pieces on the vents, but even those could be swapped out if you really wanted.
Us XL owners don't get a rubber mat in the middle at all. I hope they eventually offer the orange one (or any color) since it seems like good protection down there.
Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

While doing my usual exhaustive research, I spent well over 90, perhaps as much as 120, seconds sitting in an XLT and was pleasantly surprised by how much nicer the orange bits looked in real life than they appear in photos. If I had an XLT I think I'd move recoloring the orange stuff down on the priority list and live with it for a few weeks before I did anything rash.
I agree. The orange is less bright in person, and after seeing it, I am less worried about changing the color. The blue interior is more muted as well, and the whole color scheme is just less tacky in person than it looks in online pictures. I might end up changing it by ordering replacement parts, but I'll live with it for a while and then decide.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't you just buy the XL parts and swap them out? I assume those are black. Then all you'd have left are the orange pieces on the vents, but even those could be swapped out if you really wanted.
so true but the door panels in the XLT are denim blue And the cost for the door panels is Really expensive

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is wrapping them an option? Obviously not the rubber inserts, but at least the door panels.

Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
I'd be happy to be able to buy one of the orange trays and inserts from the XLT for my future XL. Haven't even seen this as an available accessory yet.
Apparently people freaking hate orange so you might just be able to buy OEM on ebay or something.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
so true but the door panels in the XLT are denim blue And the cost for the door panels is Really expensive
you would only have to unscrew the 4 visible screws on the door handle to remove the orange trim piece, not replace the whole door panel (which is blue on every trim anyway)

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you would only have to unscrew the 4 visible screws on the door handle to remove the orange trim piece, not replace the whole door panel (which is blue on every trim anyway)
The person on this post was referring to the entire door panel not just the Orange trim, The white plastic around the door handle and speaker

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The person on this post was referring to the entire door panel not just the Orange trim, The white plastic around the door handle and speaker
You might want to reread the title of this thread 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored