crbalch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my front windows tinted so I figured this would be a good opportunity to update the community with some pics. Did 25% to match the rears so it was all seamless. Absolutely love the look of the Avalanche Gray with the darker windows. The tonneau cover really makes the truck look good too. Absolutely loving this thing! Will continue to update the thread and plan to get pics with my real camera once I get a wash and the weather turns.
Ford Maverick PICS: 2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat Lux | Avalanche Gray | Tinted Windows, Bak Revolver X4s, Bedrug Full Liner IMG_0986.JPG
Ford Maverick PICS: 2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat Lux | Avalanche Gray | Tinted Windows, Bak Revolver X4s, Bedrug Full Liner IMG_0984.JPG
Ford Maverick PICS: 2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat Lux | Avalanche Gray | Tinted Windows, Bak Revolver X4s, Bedrug Full Liner IMG_0987.JPG
Ford Maverick PICS: 2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat Lux | Avalanche Gray | Tinted Windows, Bak Revolver X4s, Bedrug Full Liner IMG_0989.JPG
Ford Maverick PICS: 2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat Lux | Avalanche Gray | Tinted Windows, Bak Revolver X4s, Bedrug Full Liner IMG_0988.JPG
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks sick! Thanks for posting

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Game on!

4sambos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my front windows tinted so I figured this would be a good opportunity to update the community with some pics. Did 25% to match the rears so it was all seamless. Absolutely love the look of the Avalanche Gray with the darker windows. The tonneau cover really makes the truck look good too. Absolutely loving this thing! Will continue to update the thread and plan to get pics with my real camera once I get a wash and the weather turns.
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
Hi can I get a link on your bed mat, thanks

OP
OP
crbalch

crbalch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi can I get a link on your bed mat, thanks
Realtruck.com then it's the Bedrug full bed liner. Should be around $450 now after their sale expired

Sponsored
OP
OP
crbalch

crbalch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
did you have to do the cutout for the accessory panels yourself? was that a pain?
Not too bad...still have to reinstall a few tie down points but I just used an awl to find the holes then screw them back in. Came with precut slits for the two tiedowns at the front

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very nice! I had a full BedRug in my first (2012) Ram, and loved it. I did add a rubber mat on top, because things still slide around a lot on the rugs. I added a BedRug mat on top of my Maverick DIBL -- to save the knees.

Dfwmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo v50, Volvo C30, Volvo s40, bmw 325i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
Looks great man!!!! Thanks for updating with the bedrug pictures. I will be going this route. It looks great and your truck look's bad ass.

BenTheFox150

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Miata, 03 Wrangler, Maverick Lar Tremor ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
That looks awesome! You have the exact truck I ordered and am waiting on. I had been planning on getting a lineX bedliner but this makes me want the bedrug. And I am torn between the Bak Revolver X4s and one of the retractable tonneau covers. How are you liking the color Avalanche Grey? I am afraid it will look white. How is it in person? And do you like the liner and cover so far? Would you recommend them?
Sponsored