Sponsored

MaxTrucklet

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I didn't order one along with the truck. Is it something hard to install? Is it removable?
don’t order anything extra you can wait on for later….as it can potentially slow down your order.
Sponsored

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
saw the Ranger in Cactus Gray last month…..you have to use your imagination to see the drop of green. I wanted more!
Yeah, I've noticed that. The green only shows in the shade, or in a garage. It's why I don't like it. I'd like the new green from the F-150, "Guard" metallic
Ford Maverick Pics: Cactus Gray Maverick Lariat & XLT Hybrid w/ Spray Bed Liner and Bed Extender 1629908154128

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Blue n brown. Yikes
I hope some Amazon seller would come up with a different color phone tray to swap out the orange ones in the XLT
Why? Everything doesn't have to be boring black and grey. I like what they did with colors on the interior. They made it interesting rather than the same 'ol, same 'ol boring..

awesomedeedee

First Name
Deedee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Anyone knows the different in measurements between XLT and Lariat?
Particularly ground clearance and sit in height (where you step in).. I hope I make sense. LOL

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Anyone knows the different in measurements between XLT and Lariat?
Particularly ground clearance and sit in height (where you step in).. I hope I make sense. LOL
The measurements would be the same between trim levels. The difference in ground clearance may come into play between a standard XLT or Lariat and an XLT or Lariat with the FX4 off-road package, which may provide more ground clearance.

Sponsored

awesomedeedee

First Name
Deedee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
The measurements would be the same between trim levels. The difference in ground clearance may come into play between a standard XLT or Lariat and an XLT or Lariat with the FX4 off-road package, which may provide more ground clearance.
Thanks. I ordered XLT with Lux package, NO FX4.
Just wondering if I would need a stool to get in... jk