TK1509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Actually that number you posted was to some medical telemarketer

Ford Motor Company/Customer service
1 (800) 392-3673

I at least confirmed the order is in the system and got my order # along with my sales code and made sure they had my email and correct phone #, dealership fubarred my actual address though.
I apologize the number was 1(800)334-4375. Honest mistake on my part.

Side note what type of medical and was it worth looking into? LOL. Sorry again for the wrong number.
Sponsored

08ranger

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat, Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered an Iconic Silver XL Hybrid with moonroof and floormats on 11/11. I am still unscheduled-clean.
You and I ordered same day LOL! Texas here-Lariat Hybrid...dropped by Griffith Ford San Marcos Saturday... "THEY KNOW NOTHING". When pushing they said "MAYBE FOURTH QUARTER". So MAYBE a 2022 truck delivered in 2023?? It is becoming absurd!

08ranger

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat, Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm November 12th..loaded Lariat..2 email's telling me to hang in there... OMG this is getting tiresome.
YOU GOT AN EMAIL??? 11/11 order here. Got an initial email that I ordered it. Never a build date, never an email from Griffith Ford in Texas. NADA.

PMJR18

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Central Florida location.
Ordered 10-23-21.
Hybrid XL
Carb Gray
Full Spare
Drop-in bed liner
Received VIN mid-May, build week 6/27.
Build week changed to 7/4.
Build week changed to 8/1.
[/QUOTE

PMJR18

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Ordered same week, 2 emails, called dealer last month said expect this October. Do I earn interest on my down payment to be placed towards truck?

Sponsored

Lump lump

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick EB CG
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my EB XL only extra was a hitch on 11/24 got the confirmation email right away got an email with vin and build date for March then was pushed up a couple of times to end of April then moved back a week. Received email that it was going into production week of 4/18 received it about a month later. Ford was pretty good with keeping me updated the whole time! I never called or emailed customer service. If I had any questions I called or texted the dealer. The last email I got from ford was the the truck was built and being shipped and my dealer notified me when it arrived!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Been following these threads for awhile and watching Tim's youtube vids. I should have been more on top of it, but was busy with work. I did email dealer, chatted with Ford, and called Ford Customer Care to see the progress.

I ordered a Maverick Ecoboost in Southern Ca, in October 22.

After months of waiting and being at Priority Code 16, then a week back switching to Priority Code 10. I started to worry that my dealer didn't submit the order.

I reached out to them to have confirmation that it was submitted by providing a screenshot of the ROVP with approval, Dealer said no Driver license was required to submit order. He said ROVP has nothing to do with being given placement in Maverick production, that it has to do with part constraints. I asked for confirmation with approval that was submitted and since then no response.

I am disappointed to say the least that after months of waiting, my dealer might have never submitted my order.

OP
OP

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10-23-21.
Hybrid XL
Carb Gray
Full Spare
Drop-in bed liner
UPDATE:
Build week changed to 8/15.
Build week changed to 8/22.
(Delivery now last week or so of Sept.)

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
6/10 order, 4 production date changes, VIN in April, window sticker last week. Still hanging on for something real update wise.
Anything change? 6/27 order here. After multiple build dates it now currently sits at 8/29

Sponsored

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered 10-23-21.
Hybrid XL
Carb Gray
Full Spare
Drop-in bed liner
You're not far off of a coworker who ordered in October and hadn't even received a build date until just a couple weeks ago. They got the letter to consider ordering a '23, then were told the next day that the VIN was received and it was a go for the same week as yours.
Another coworker had ordered a Mustang GT and their build was pushed back month after month too. It's just the nature of the way things are with the supply chains issues that exist.
I hate to say it, but it's going to be the new normal for quite some time, I'm afraid.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 10-23-21.
Hybrid XL
Carb Gray
Full Spare
Drop-in bed liner
I ordered my hybrid XLT lux, spray in liner a day before you. Race you to the finish line?

OP
OP

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my hybrid XLT lux, spray in liner a day before you. Race you to the finish line?
Ha! Moved again...now end of August.
Sponsored