First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Long time lurker, first time poster :) I just want to say you all have an incredible amount of patience. I cannot imagine waiting as long as many of you have for your orders.

At launch of the Maverick, it immediately appealed to me as a hobbyist doing lots of home improvement and woodworking, however, I do really love my Subaru Forester and can only justify having one vehicle. But in June, I finally decided that replacing it with a Maverick would be much more functional and enjoyable.

In my naivety, I started shopping around and emailing dealers. But after weeks of searching, I found out the hard way most dealer inventory was already spoken for or marked up to an astronomical amount. But in early July, I got lucky.

A local dealer told me they had a Maverick order placed in December that someone had backed out of and I could reserve it. So I did that. I got the order number and VIN a couple weeks ago and started refreshing the trackers. Today, the modules were populated.

Looking forward to taking delivery hopefully in September or October if all goes well. And if anything falls through, I'll be ordering a 2023 and waiting a year like everyone else :)

Area 51, Lariat with Lux package, 2.0 Ecoboost with AWD, 4K tow and FX4.
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!