mjsivs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Hey,

I was just curious if I'm the only idiot that ordered the maverick in early June and still doesn't even have a build date? I am constantly asking both ford and sales person for more details but all they say is that the order is level 2 priority and it should be scheduled soon..... very frustrating. We are days away from November, what are the chances I get my vehicle before 2022?

Ford Maverick Ordered in June still no build date 1635283047244
Sponsored

Last edited:

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey,

I was just curious if I'm the only idiot that ordered the maverick in early June and still doesn't even have a build date? I am constantly asking both ford and sales person for more details but all they say is that the order is level 2 priority and it should be scheduled soon..... very frustrating. We are days away from November, what are the chances I get my vehicle before 2022?
You should indicate the details of your build.
Might be certain options are still unavailable. IE Hybrid, mud flaps or spray in bed liners as an example.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey,

... what are the chances I get my vehicle before 2022?
Probably unlikely if you haven't received a scheduled build week. I've been at Priority 2 and passed over several times (mid-June confirmation). The delay letter I received was not the January edition, rather the "next-year" edition. Therefore, I suspect my early order includes a 9+ month wait.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm lazy and just copy/pasta this as it's the same experience for me: I've been at Priority 2 and passed over several times (mid-June confirmation). The delay letter I received was not the January edition, rather the "next-year" edition. Therefore, I suspect my early order includes a 9+ month wait.

OP
OP

mjsivs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
You should indicate the details of your build.
Might be certain options are still unavailable. IE Hybrid, mud flaps or spray in bed liners as an example.
good point! put a screen shot with details in original post

Sponsored

OP
OP

mjsivs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I'm lazy and just copy/pasta this as it's the same experience for me: I've been at Priority 2 and passed over several times (mid-June confirmation). The delay letter I received was not the January edition, rather the "next-year" edition. Therefore, I suspect my early order includes a 9+ month wait.
Interesting, you received a letter? Was it an email or USPS?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ArizonaLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
good point! put a screen shot with details in original post
I have to say that nothing of your order seems like that there would be such a delay? Is it possible you did get a build date but overlooked it in your email? I'd contact your dealer and start asking questions. Best of luck.
FYI I ordered a highly optioned XL AWD 4k tow, 360, rear window spray in liner in late July. I just got a build date for 12/6

Ralli

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

any added accessories not showing in your picture? Tonneau cover, mud flaps etc. that might be a restraint?

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That seems unusual for an Ecoboost. There have been some Ecoboost orders getting a scheduling email within a week or so of the order date.

Sponsored

Randy Briggs

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hey,

1635283047244.png
Right there with you ordered first edition day it came out i guess 1st doesn't mean 1st

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Same situation, ordered on June 8 and received Email form Ford same day. Nothing since, even called the Ford number and they told me "yes we see it but no vin yet". Nothing that I did not all ready know.
Sponsored