Sponsored

Hybrid XL no options ordered in Oct 2021 still no production date!!!!!!

Truckinnpro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hello everyone! Back in October 2021 i placed an order on a velocity blue xl hybrid With 0 options and i still have not gotten my truck! Is this normal? I got the vin and order number since dec 2021 and it has been scheduled for production 3 times but they keep changing the dates. Right now the order went back to order confirmed on the tracker website. Getting tired of waiting. Is there anything I could do?
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What were the production weeks you were given?

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Amazing!

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did your dealer even rollover your order like they were supposed to for MY2023 back when order banks were open last September...?

Sponsored

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
hello everyone! Back in October 2021 i placed an order on a velocity blue xl hybrid With 0 options and i still have not gotten my truck! Is this normal? I got the vin and order number since dec 2021 and it has been scheduled for production 3 times but they keep changing the dates. Right now the order went back to order confirmed on the tracker website. Getting tired of waiting. Is there anything I could do?
I would think that you have an issue with your order since not only is there a possibility it never rolled over but the fact it's Velocity Blue which is no longer available might also be a clue..

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All those dates were for the 2022 model year. Yes, even the December dates. Those December dates were the placeholder they stuck people into before they canceled the orders.

Like others said.....did your dealer re-order for you in September of 2022? The order banks were only open for about 1 week.

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He had a VIN for a 2022, and it was cancelled in mid November. It would have been one of the automatic rollovers.

The dealers needed to do a few things like change the color in this case. If the OPs dealer wasn't following Ford's instructions, it may have sat there as a Priority 99 or something? I don't remember all the details of how the process worked.

He definitely needs to contact the dealer and ask what happened with the order.

Question to Truckinpro, how are you "tracking" the order? Your old VIN was canceled, so that won't work for the MY2023 order.

Edit: this may enlighten
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...now-about-your-canceled-maverick-order.23627/

Last edited:

KeithVi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is hard to read about the people waiting since 2021 for thier Mavericks and not get angry when others show off there delivered Sept 2022 orders.

I put my $500 deposit down in June of 2022 and my order was placed on Sept 17th, 2022 and I wish those with 2021 orders would get their trucks first.

Your patience with Ford's BS is beyond my abilitiy to understand.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call up Sewell in Odessa and ask to be put on a cancellation list. They don't mark up cancellations, I drove from Corpus to get my first Maverick. Hands down best dealer I have ever dealt with. My salesman was Raul Carillio, feel free to ask for him.

Bit of a drive for you, but after I have dealt with 2 other dealers in the last 2 years, hands down it is worth the drive to go there.

FWIW, my 2021 order never arrived, that dealer screwed it up. Currently driving my backup order.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Truckinnpro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did your dealer even rollover your order like they were supposed to for MY2023 back when order banks were open last September...?
I have no idea. I called
All those dates were for the 2022 model year. Yes, even the December dates. Those December dates were the placeholder they stuck people into before they canceled the orders.

Like others said.....did your dealer re-order for you in September of 2022? The order banks were only open for about 1 week.
i had no idea they had to do that. I had contacted the dealer every other month and they would tell me the same thing that its waiting for production. Last time i called was back in march. So im guessing they didnt re order. What can i do if they didn’t reorder? Do i have to start all over?

OP
OP

Truckinnpro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would think that you have an issue with your order since not only is there a possibility it never rolled over but the fact it's Velocity Blue which is no longer available might also be a clue..
I was also thinking that

OP
OP

Truckinnpro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call up Sewell in Odessa and ask to be put on a cancellation list. They don't mark up cancellations, I drove from Corpus to get my first Maverick. Hands down best dealer I have ever dealt with. My salesman was Raul Carillio, feel free to ask for him.

Bit of a drive for you, but after I have dealt with 2 other dealers in the last 2 years, hands down it is worth the drive to go there.

FWIW, my 2021 order never arrived, that dealer screwed it up. Currently driving my backup order.
Thanks i might do that its only a 4hr drive from me.
Sponsored