First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Velocity Blue Maverick on October 30. I checked with my dealership yesterday and no build schedule yet.
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep the faith! It will happen.

MD_Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You’ve got a long time my friend. When I’ve counted weeks it’s taking around 30-35 weeks from order to delivery.

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right there with you. Ordered 10/12 /21 and nothing since the confirmation email from Ford.
Dont expect mine until sometime in the summer.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 14 weeks before in the same boat. There really is no making sense of the process.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Velocity Blue Maverick on October 30. I checked with my dealership yesterday and no build schedule yet.
Assuming you got the "congratulations, your order is confirmed" email.. the best thing you can do is try to forget about it. Focus on other things in your life. The truck will come, but a lot of orders are well ahead of you. Don't let it consume you.

PNWMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 14 weeks before in the same boat. There really is no making sense of the process.
  • Trim.
  • Options.
  • Ordering location.
  • Pandemic.
What trim and what options you purchased will impact when it is built. With supply constraints certain options just have to wait.

Depending on who you ordered it from (seems to) impact when yours will be built. It seems they process them in groups by dealers. A terrible example; big dealer orders 100 trucks. Ford won't build them as they come in, they will wait until they can group build them. Then send them all out. Possibly some region based selection going on as well. So, ordering from a larger dealership versus a smaller one could impact when it is built.

Of course you have the pandemic just throwing a wrench into it all.

tl;dr: Orders are not built as they come in. They are built in batches based off configuration and destination.*

*This seems to be the case.

Last edited:

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol-also ordered a Velocity Blue hybrid on October 30. Salesman said he thought maybe May, but could be August delivery. I know some NEED a vehicle right now, but my 2012 Chevy Colorado only has 126,000 on it so I should be ok. Hang in there guys.

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oct 2nd order FE, rapid red, AWD. I saw a LOT of Hybrid orders on one of the other pages get emails of scheduling yesterday.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder how many Mavericks ordered in June, July, and August still haven’t been delivered?

Sponsored

jbill

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Maverick
Par for the course. There are lots of earlier orders then October not done yet either. I ordered mine the first day you could in June, and I got my update email in December that the build date was January. Just got the final email saying the truck is built and shipped. I pick it up in March. Hang in there it'll come. When you finally get that email it's exciting.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder how many Mavericks ordered in June, July, and August still haven’t been delivered?
I would say at least 80% for the hybrids. They are just now seeming to get much of a scheduling push for May delivery.

MY22 will be built until Oct and delivered as late as Nov/Dec. I at this point I'll be happy if delivered in August 13 months after order.
Sponsored