First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Corolla hatchback SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got email from Ford saying order confirmed. with order ID number and a time line with circles first circle says order confirmed next circle says schedule for production. The email says within 45 days I should get a build date. Hope this a good sign.
Sponsored

csuh13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got email from Ford saying order confirmed. with order ID number and a time line with circles first circle says order confirmed next circle says schedule for production. The email says within 45 days I should get a build date. Hope this a good sign.
I'm pretty sure the email said you'd get a status update in 45 days, not necessarily a build date.

I believe I have gotten 6 of those 45 day emails so far...

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I never got one saying when to expect being scheduled. AFAIK, no one else here has either.

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Make sure you have your Sales Code and Order Code. That will help if you end up having to contact Ford with order questions.
800 334-4375

Same for the VIN, make a note of it when you get it later on in the process.

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Make sure you have your Sales Code and Order Code. That will help if you end up having to contact Ford with order questions.
800 334-4375

Same for the VIN, make a note of it when you get it later on in the process.
Yes thanks mine says order ID number

Sponsored

nobbyv

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Porsche GT4 & Macan S,'11 Suzuki Equator
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never got one saying when to expect being scheduled. AFAIK, no one else here has either.
My order confirmation email said to expect a schedule date within 45 days as well. Turns out it only took 8.

ATXTACOS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat. 2018 Ford Edge Ti trim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

When did you order?

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order confirmation email said to expect a schedule date within 45 days as well. Turns out it only took 8.
Thanks for some good news lots of negative posts about ordering. Hope I get as lucky as you. got my confirmation email Monday the 21st

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sounds like the Maverick saga has entered a new era. I guess this is an improvement. Does Ford do this on most other model retail orders that have a normal wait time?

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for some good news lots of negative posts about ordering. Hope I get as lucky as you. got my confirmation email Monday the 21st
So what is your schedule date if you don't mind me asking my dealership told me first week in March if it got picked up this week. My fingers crossed.

Sponsored

nobbyv

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what is your schedule date if you don't mind me asking my dealership told me first week in March if it got picked up this week. My fingers crossed.
You quoted yourself, wasn’t sure if you meant me. I got my build schedule date on 1/18; it’s for the week of 2/26.

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What did you order? I ordered stock XL with AWD and smaller hitch with 4 pin connector. tryed not to add any extras slows the build time and cheaper to buy and put on yourself.

OP
OP

Don's Maverick XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You quoted yourself, wasn’t sure if you meant me. I got my build schedule date on 1/18; it’s for the week of 2/26.
Yes it was for you. I am new to this website having trouble navigating and replying but thanks for the info

nobbyv

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What did you order? I ordered stock XL with AWD and smaller hitch with 4 pin connector. tryed not to add any extras slows the build time and cheaper to buy and put on yourself.
I ordered a AWD XLT with some extras. If they have the extras available (which you can find out in this forum), doesn’t take any longer to build than any other Mav (generally. A few options get installed in the body shop after production).

Last edited:

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sounds like the Maverick saga has entered a new era. I guess this is an improvement...
Sounds like an improvement... I certainly hope so for all of those people waiting on orders.
Sponsored