First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Granger does a 3% which is pretty good, I will meet with autonation again next week and I will mention the deal, if they can match I will give them the business by being local but if not then bye felicia.
I just heard back from Granger
Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. Screenshot_20210825-100023_Drive

That's $1749.33 off, dang.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MSP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Arden Hills Here. Lariat Loaded out 2.0. Scheduled week of Oct. 4th. Midway Ford nice people.

Paradise Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Minnesota nice checking in! Can't let those sconi punks have a thread and not have one for us. Feel free to post your order details, dealer experiences, or any hot info you might have.

I haven't ordered yet, I don't buy an $800 TV without checking it out and pushing buttons so I can't make myself preorder a $26,000 truck without seeing one first. I emailed a salesman at Cornerstone Ford earlier this week to shoot me a message when they get one in I can check out and they just ignored me, no reply :cautious:
So, just order one, it cost nothing if you like it, it's yours, if not someone else will buy it.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably gonna go with Granger unless the local dealers can match that. Even with the slightly higher doc fees, the flight and gas back, it will be saving me $1500

Right now I'm in the final debate of AWD vs FWDHybrid

I really like the MPG of the hybrid, but AWD is so nice in the winter. AWD is so nice especially back when we had a Subaru Impreza vs Mazda 6, both with snow tires. The MPG hit and extra $3k sucks, but not having to worry in the winter will be real nice.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Arden Hills Here. Lariat Loaded out 2.0. Scheduled week of Oct. 4th. Midway Ford nice people.
Same dealer and build date for my Hybrid XLT. I'm sure ours will get delivered on the same truck.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't sadly, I was running out of time and had some meetings to get to right after.

I sent an email out to Granger in Iowa to see what they can offer as it's only a ~$125 flight and a fun drive home for me.
I've gone with Granger - only caveat is their deposit is currently non-refundable (though I suspect if it came down to it they probably wouldn't truly enforce that - $1k is a lot, I think it is primarily a deterrent for people placing multiple orders, which I have no issue with).

My build is $30,600 and some change, plus $225 for docs and a temp tag to bring it back.

XLT/2.0 AWD/Lux/360/Tow/FX4/Sliding rear/Moonroof/FS Spare

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So fellow Minnesotans, on the subject of tonneau covers...

I had noticed in a reddit discussion that the Canadian pricing of the Maverick is quite aggressive - exchange actually has Canadians getting their pickups for almost as good a deal as the 3-4% below invoice pricing we are seeking out at the dealers around on the forum here.

I had been curious and went to check out the Ford.ca build and price and stumbled upon these prices...in Canadian Dollars no less:

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. 1630096070801

The US equivalents are:

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. 1630096143271

So, anyone interested in a group order/buy/weekend pickup in the Spring in Thunder Bay or what?

At today's exchange, those prices are $832 for the Hard Folding and $753 for the Hard roll-up!

Would need to stay up there for 48 hours to skip the duty cost, so basically getting a free weekend trip out of it - could be fun!

@kingranchero what gives with those tonneau prices???

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
🤔

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup, saw it yesterday. Had a lot of attention. It was open and was the most popular vehicle by far.
I'm curious - you're here, 2 posts - was that the first you'd seen the Maverick? I think it is going to be a very popular truck with the ecoboost in the northern climates - around here it is as close to being a last gen Ranger replacement we'll ever see, and I think Minnesotans have a soft spot for it as it was built in Saint Paul!

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Freeway ford has a trainer today from 2:30-3:30pm

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just put in an order at Autonation WBL. $500 refundable deposit. XLT w/ Luxury package and copilot 360.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just put in an order at Autonation WBL. $500 refundable deposit. XLT w/ Luxury package and copilot 360.
Congrats! Color, drivetrain? Any other minor options or accessories? Inquiring minds want to know!

CraigMN

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
I ordered on 6/18 at Freeway Ford in Minneaplois. The Ford factory trainer visits dealerships for a couple of hours and customers are able to see their Mav and ask questions - but not drive it. I saw one at Freeway last Tuesday.

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. A60F9342-3558-4030-986E-4B97E09D4195

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. D5BF1829-E77E-4EA4-90CC-490EF4B748E3

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. E1CFD8FA-7346-40B4-A0FF-674E3CCC3322
Sponsored