First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone order from Cornerstone and gotten any email or scheduling info yet?
Sponsored

OP
OP
LtCasual

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Cornerstone on 9/7 and got my confirmation email from Ford within an hour.
Yeah I don't think they put my email address in the system right. No emails at all.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check this out! Doing some review of our local Twin Cities dealer sites, as the dealer stock mavericks are starting to show in transit. The Roseville Midway Ford dealer has one in transit with a lower VIN #1773!

I checked the rail tracker that someone posted elsewhere, and sure enough it shows up...and it is in Cottage Grove! Perhaps it'll be delivered by the weekend...?

Search VIN 3FTTW8F94NRA01773 on this site:

https://www.palsapp.com/

Click here to view the window sticker itself!

@balucipher - This sticker has a print date of 8/17, and the truck has arrived locally on the train. It would've had a build week probably of 8/23 (likely a build date of 8/24). Here's hoping our trucks get to Granger mid-October!!! I'm really hoping it is there at minimum the early date on my range of 10/22 to 10/28.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered one up from Granger.
Alto Blue, XLT AWD Lux.

If anyone is planning on selling their stock wheels/rims I'm interested in buying them.
I need rims to throw some snow tires on em, as I prefer to have a spare set instead of paying to swap 'em 2x a year
Let me know and we can work something out when delivery gets closer.

Sponsored

lcmaxfield

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Clubs

Sent in my order for a Cyber Orange EB Lariat/Lux/Moonroof/360/4K through Freeway Ford in Bloomington on July 16, still not scheduled for production. :rolleyes: But Nolan Monke at Freeway seems like a super cool guy to work with.
I ordered from Nolan myself back on 9/7. Obligatory Cactus Grey EB XLT/LUX/4K/FX4. I have to ask, did you ever receive your order confirmation from FoMoCo? Nolan has assured me my order was placed and they entered my email correctly, but I haven't heard anything from Ford.

RageRx

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150 + 20 Explorer
I ordered from Nolan myself back on 9/7. Obligatory Cactus Grey EB XLT/LUX/4K/FX4. I have to ask, did you ever receive your order confirmation from FoMoCo? Nolan has assured me my order was placed and they entered my email correctly, but I haven't heard anything from Ford.
I had the same issue, I had to verify my email about 4 times. but I got the email today.

Ford Maverick Ope, Minnesota Thread? Best Thread. maverick built

lcmaxfield

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Clubs

I had the same issue, I had to verify my email about 4 times. but I got the email today.

maverick built.jpg
Did you have to verify trough your dealer or did you contact the Ford marketing team?

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Check this out! Doing some review of our local Twin Cities dealer sites, as the dealer stock mavericks are starting to show in transit. The Roseville Midway Ford dealer has one in transit with a lower VIN #1773!

I checked the rail tracker that someone posted elsewhere, and sure enough it shows up...and it is in Cottage Grove! Perhaps it'll be delivered by the weekend...?

Search VIN 3FTTW8F94NRA01773 on this site:

https://www.palsapp.com/

Click here to view the window sticker itself!

@balucipher - This sticker has a print date of 8/17, and the truck has arrived locally on the train. It would've had a build week probably of 8/23 (likely a build date of 8/24). Here's hoping our trucks get to Granger mid-October!!! I'm really hoping it is there at minimum the early date on my range of 10/22 to 10/28.
The way I read this, its that JCT has the freight bill created for this VIN to transport it from Cottage Grove to its final destination. It still shows pending so I think while the freight bill has been created, its not at Cottage Grove yet. Once its there and on a truck, I think palsapp updates.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in North Branch,mn and ordered my from my hometown dealer for invoice. Just got an email from Ford this morning mine is shipped and on it's way !
You must be the first in Minnesota. We’re all coming to see you😁

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

derfolo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC 40
Yes, I got my e-mail almost immediately on the order (July 16), and I just got the "Scheduled for production" e-mail this past week. I've called Nolan more than a few times to change my order, and he has always been responsive. Maybe it helps to nudge him now and then. ;)
Sponsored