2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is DORA?
Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement. It's the paper you posted and what is generated (or previewed to be generated) when a dealer places a vehicle order in WBDO - Web Based Dealership Ordering.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For review
IMG_20220927_162325.jpg
Did they charge you over MSRP? When I went to Newins Ford they were asking over MSRP on 23 Mav orders.

OP
OP
Jav23

Jav23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did they charge you over MSRP? When I went to Newins Ford they were asking over MSRP on 23 Mav orders.
They gave me $2,750.00 credit from the manufacture and they didn't charge me over MSRP

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jav23

Jav23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

angrybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
For review
IMG_20220927_162325.jpg
Talk to your dealer. My dealer used a different order code when actually submitting the order. My preview order (DORA) had a different number than what Ford Corp had in their system. I never asked my dealer about it, but I assume they generate a code for the preview then when the order is actually submitted they assign it a specific number for their tracking/management. The first time I contacted Ford customer service, they didn't have my order information. I went back to the dealer and requested the actual order number and confirmation numbers. It wasn't a problem for them to get that info and once I had the correct order number Ford CS was able to look it up.

OP
OP
Jav23

Jav23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Talk to your dealer. My dealer used a different order code when actually submitting the order. My preview order (DORA) had a different number than what Ford Corp had in their system. I never asked my dealer about it, but I assume they generate a code for the preview then when the order is actually submitted they assign it a specific number for their tracking/management. The first time I contacted Ford customer service, they didn't have my order information. I went back to the dealer and requested the actual order number and confirmation numbers. It wasn't a problem for them to get that info and once I had the correct order number Ford CS was able to look it up.
I will contact my dealership and will update you later. Thank you.

angrybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
I will contact my dealership and will update you later. Thank you.
Another possibility, my sales rep didn't really understand the ordering process. Turns out my dealership has a sales manager that handles most, if not all, the custom orders. After I asked a few specific questions, my sales rep said "let's go ask the person that does the orders." They were at least smart enough to admit they weren't very familar but they had no problem getting my questions answered. Your dealership may do something similar and the sales rep just doesn't know. If the sales rep isn't willing to find answers, you may have to ask for the person that submits/manages the retail orders.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope the people building the Mavericks are smarter than the rest of the company.

Sponsored

PlantMan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everyone should be dealing directly with their dealer's internet sales manager, not a salesman. If your dealer doesn't have an internet sales manager, you need to find a dealer that has one.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since you’re a ‘rollover’ request they set your priority code to 10 and verify your order and sales codes are correct.

OP
OP
Jav23

Jav23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Since you’re a ‘rollover’ request they set your priority code to 10 and verify your order and sales codes are correct.
My priority code is 19.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With an order code of “4321”, I can see how it could be duplicated.

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For review
IMG_20220927_162325.jpg
The sales and order code are absolutely for a Transit, order put in June 17, 2022. Looks like dealer messed up by typing in an order code on this sheet that already existed. There are a lot of Maverick orders in at this dealer, if you provide your initials I may be able to find your actual order.
Sponsored