Sponsored

Ohio Roll Call

Scott440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
NE Ohio where I get no respect from some dealers..
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I contacted them the other day and asked them to call me if they had a deal fall through. It's good to hear that they don't do any markups. Do you know if they have any other addendums on top of the selling price?
Unless you may already know you can join the EAA for about 35 bucks and get Xplan pricing pin. It takes 90 days wait to be eligible but doc fee is only 100 bucks plus you will save more off mrsp. Not all dealers accept xplan so you could join this summer, just make sure dealer will accept x plan before you order. Mine did. You can search these forums for how plans work.....The EAA is only one of three companies that offer xplan I believe. I ordered mine through Auto Nation East in Ohio... So far they are showing me some respect...
Sponsored

scottcav9176

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Taurus
Unless you may already know you can join the EAA for about 35 bucks and get Xplan pricing pin. It takes 90 days wait to be eligible but doc fee is only 100 bucks plus you will save more off mrsp. Not all dealers accept xplan so you could join this summer, just make sure dealer will accept x plan before you order. Mine did. You can search these forums for how plans work.....The EAA is only one of three companies that offer xplan I believe. I ordered mine through Auto Nation East in Ohio... So far they are showing me some respect...
Yep, EAA and the Mustang Club of America are two organizations that I know of that offer X-plan as one of their membership benefits. EAA is $40 for an individual membership, and MCA is $35 for a digital membership.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just received another email this morning stating SHIPPED! One day from built to shipped!

Maybe Ford finally has their Poop In A Group and these things will be flying out of Mexico for all the people waiting

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

First post on the forum. I am in Waverly and I plan to order a hybrid Lariat lux in August. I have been waiting to buy a replacement for my 07 Taurus SE with 250K miles until I pay off my mortgage in May 2024, but I am going to go ahead and order as soon as I can since it will take a while to receive the truck. I will only be moving forward my plan a year at most by the time I receive it. I don't know if I will order through my local dealer (Vallery Ford) or order through a larger dealer from out of town.

FYI, my first car was a 1970 Maverick.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ohio44890

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 2003 Heritage Softail
Engine
Undecided
Yep, EAA and the Mustang Club of America are two organizations that I know of that offer X-plan as one of their membership benefits. EAA is $40 for an individual membership, and MCA is $35 for a digital membership.
Asked my local dealer about X-plan said they aren’t doing that at this time….another dealer that is offering free premium maintenance (limited time)if you do a build sheet now and they will submit when banks open in August-September…they also will honor X-plan but not both together

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone in Ohio area knowledgeable regarding the Forscan? I ordered the XL Hybrid and the only thing I know that I want to add is the cruise control. I know that I have to buy a couple of switches, but was wondering if someone in Ohio is willing to help out once I get my truck…whenever that will be?

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Mark,
Where are you located? I am in Cleveland, I just received my VIN today (for my 2nd Maverick) and I was looking to also add the Cruise to my XL, using Forscan, I know a computer programmer that I am pretty sure can figure it out. I just need to understand what Forscan program is required.
Hopefully we can both find a local resource. -John

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just saw a Maverick for the first time in REAL LIFE!!! At the intersection of Mayfield and Route 306 in Chesterland(Geauga County). It was Velocity Blue ecoboost Fx4. The driver and I talked very briefly(duration of a red light) he was lovin' it!! I was so excited I felt like I did when I saw Santa Claus!!!! It looked great!! Can't wait to get mine!!!

hooliganmom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just saw a Maverick for the first time in REAL LIFE!!! At the intersection of Mayfield and Route 306 in Chesterland(Geauga County). It was Velocity Blue ecoboost Fx4. The driver and I talked very briefly(duration of a red light) he was lovin' it!! I was so excited I felt like I did when I saw Santa Claus!!!! It looked great!! Can't wait to get mine!!!
Oh, awesome! Another Velocity Blue in NEO! I hope I pull up next to it in mine soon!

Sponsored

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I feel like I am getting to much attention with my velocity blue xl hybrid.... Last 2 weeks, one person asked to take pictures of it at the grocery store, one person bothered me coming back from lunch at work, and one pulled in driveway at home to look at it. Anyone else having this happen to them?

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone in Ohio area knowledgeable regarding the Forscan? I ordered the XL Hybrid and the only thing I know that I want to add is the cruise control. I know that I have to buy a couple of switches, but was wondering if someone in Ohio is willing to help out once I get my truck…whenever that will be?
Mark, Let us all know were you are located to see who you are closer to. I am getting ready to add CC to my XL EB also. I don't expect anything of concern but should know soon. I was holding off making that upgrade since I still have some dealer installed options to be added and did not want to make the changes before that. I am in southern Lorain county right close to no where if you are familar to the area.

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Shadow, let me also know on the CC. I'm located in Broadview Height, just South of the CLE!

hooliganmom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel like I am getting to much attention with my velocity blue xl hybrid.... Last 2 weeks, one person asked to take pictures of it at the grocery store, one person bothered me coming back from lunch at work, and one pulled in driveway at home to look at it. Anyone else having this happen to them?
I have a Velocity Blue XLT here in Cleveland area and I have only had one person stop me so far

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Not me. Nobody has said anything to me. I’m surprised. Maybe it’s the hot pepper red.
Sponsored