Sponsored

Ohio Roll Call

Jmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer and Yukon Denali
I been told, Gillingham to have a Maverick on lot, Monday the 27th from 10a-1p.
So I called Gillingham today and they said they have a maverick in transit but didn’t seem to know of anything specific to a trainer or to the 27th?
Sponsored

Tman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick. 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in Gahanna, I ordered an XLT Hybrid in Iconic Silver last week at Masheter. I received confirmation that the order was placed from Ford.Com the following day (9/14/2021)

Deleted member 2764

So I called Gillingham today and they said they have a maverick in transit but didn’t seem to know of anything specific to a trainer or to the 27th?
I will see my sales guy 9/23. Recheck with him about the 27th.

Deleted member 2764

I rechecked with him this morning. The trainer will be at Gillingham at 10am on the 27th with a Maverick. Non employees are welcome.

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in Gahanna, I ordered an XLT Hybrid in Iconic Silver last week at Masheter. I received confirmation that the order was placed from Ford.Com the following day (9/14/2021)
I ordered from Masheter, too. I took my tonneau off the order yesterday.

I'm glad to see someone else in my area with an order on here.

Welcome!!!

aberdeenmeadows

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider 124 and Mazda 6
So many folks from Ohio! That's great!

I live in Delta, OH and I ordered a Carbonized Grey XLT AWD with moonroof, 4K Tow Package, Off-Road capabilities, and a mat for the bed, along with a few other goodies.

Recently, I saw from Ford where my truck had been built and shipped and the dates for receiving it at the dealership are October 15th through 21st. It had been put on a train last week and so this morning tracked it.

It is currently in Elghtenst, Kansas!!! Union Pacific is the carrier. I am wondering who else from Ohio will be receiving their truck same time as me!

Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call Eightenst KS

Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call Elghtenst KS Train

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Jmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer and Yukon Denali
I rechecked with him this morning. The trainer will be at Gillingham at 10am on the 27th with a Maverick. Non employees are welcome.
Thanks for checking. Hope to stop by as o have that day off work

Twalls

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Mazda MX-5 Miata
I will definitely try and stop in as I only work about a mile or so from Gillingham

Sponsored

aberdeenmeadows

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider 124 and Mazda 6
Trainer was at Yark Ford on Central Avenue in Toledo, OH this morning. Not sure where they are going next.

Confirmed that I will be receiving my Ford Maverick this week. it's 25 miles away from my dealer right now, but has to move on to Michigan before off-loading, then it will be trucked back to my dealer. They have to inspect and prep so I am guessing Friday or Saturday.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Central Ohio folks, I just saw this listed on the Roush Ford website. https://www.roushford.com/new/Ford/2022-Ford-Maverick-0c6c89fb0a0e09b0079fc71180592f53.htm
I was told the ETA for delivery is between 10/15 and 10/21. They said they will contact those who have orders with them to schedule a test drive. Oh, and if you're concerned about a dealer markup, looks like Roush is at MSRP or below with incentives and discounts.

I used the instructions on today's front (truck club) page to search for Mavericks coming to Columbus dealers. Of course, this search is on the Ford website and not run by the dealers...but none of the trucks (yet) showed mark-ups.

That said, Ricart Hyundai is marking up their Santa Cruz's, though Ricart is marking their most of their Ford trucks down by $500+. So, time will tell.

I DID have my Dick Masheter sales person say the Maverick would be eligible for any/all discounts available when mine arrives...I've been seasoning this statement with lots of salt.

michaelmac8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mansfield area...Alto Blue AWD XLT Lux...ordered 8/13...not yet scheduled.

michaelmac8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am also Mansfield are ordered 8/4 nothing yet
I just called my dealer yesterday (going through Chapman in Philly for that sweet sweet 7% below MSRP) and they said that my priority has changed to a "02" so I can't make any more changes. Hopefully that means I get the scheduled email tomorrow.
Sponsored