Sponsored

OEDRO® 4.5ft Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover?

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know anything about this company? OEDRO® 4.5ft Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover - Looking at getting one of these for it's load baring ability, but can't find many reviews.
Sponsored

Bigkeezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know anything about this company? OEDRO® 4.5ft Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover - Looking at getting one of these for it's load baring ability, but can't find many reviews.
Did you end up going with this one? I've been eyeing it but not seeing anyone talking about it.

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought it on eBay for $355 with free shipping. Came quickly by Fedex. Well packaged but still had a few minor scratches (probably fewer than I will add in a week!). Seems well made, but rain has kept me from installing so far. I did just throw it on the bed and didn’t see too much rain seep through. It’s not flush with the bed rails like the more expensive options, and sits above about an inch. The edges are camfered so it looks less bulky which is nice. Overall I’m please with the design and build. Will install soon.

Mayhem

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 & 2023 Maverick Lariats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too, $355 bid on 20 Nov, they raised price to $390 next day, received in Florida on 26 Nov. Got rollover 23 Lariat hybrid VIN on 1 Dec with 2 Jan 23 build week. I'm over the moon. Incl hybrid, hitch, 360 & moonroof. Any other possible constraints were dropped long ago. Watch Shay's video on OEDRO Hard tri-fold on YouTube at TestDrivenTV. Good styrofoam packing prevented a dent. Oops, another price increase. Try bid $10 less than asking; it worked for me.

Last edited:

Gulfcoast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been looking at these too...let me know your thoughts once you have mounted it to the truck. Thanks

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pictures would be great once you get it on! Thanks in advance.

ThomasToo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also purchased and installed this cover. I have a RR First Edition that came with a soft tri-fold from Ford. It worked well enough, I just didn't like the little bit of flapping on the freeway and the ease with which someone could get through it. When the OEDRO went on sale on Fleabay, I bought it. It took all of 30 minutes to remove the OEM soft cover and install the OEDRO. It fits very well, it also comes with a good deal of weatherstripping to seal any openings but I didn't use any. I closed the cover, got inside the bed and had my wife run a bright light around all the edges. There are only a couple of spots where a tiny amount of light was visible. I washed the truck afterwards and there was no water in the bed. Very happy with this for the price. It is sturdy (although I did NOT test the 350 lbs. they claim it will support). Took it on the freeway and it's solid as a rock.

My only issue (and it's a small one), is my bed extender. I installed the universal one sold on Amazon so it's more 'square' then Fords. When latching and releasing the Oedro cover, the extender interfers a little. It still works, you just need to fiddle with it a bit.

Also, there is a complete install on YouTube, here:

(249) Ford Maverick: Oedro Hard Tonneau Cover Unbox, Install, Review - YouTube

Gulfcoast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the link to the Oedro install/review video!

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Currently all sold out on the hard cover. Only soft available.

Other brands in hard top start at $439

Diegocastro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 diesel
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you end up going with this one? I've been eyeing it but not seeing anyone talking about it.
No I did not I ordered the gator my truck is not here yet it will arrive December 29th was Bill December the 5th

Sponsored

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Price just dropped

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's an impressive price, but it doesn't look as secure as other hard trifolds.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow that price! I've been looking at every other hard trifold and they're around $1000
Top of the line will always be top of the line and bottom of the line will always be bottom of the line.

There will be sales / price drops on both. So it's great to get a discount either way. Just what suits your particular fancy?
Sponsored