First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F450, 2018 Charger Hellcat, 22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
Mine is delayed due to the co pilot 360, not willing to delete so I guess I will wait it out. Lariat, Hybrid, white, co-pilot 360. May end up with a 23 model!
Sponsored

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford customer line today , vin and build week of June 13, on order from Oct. 6 hybrid xl , 360, hitch.
Same here—my dealer was able to tell me VIN and build week of 6/13 for my 10/5 Hybrid XLT order. No email though. Also, the VIN worked in the tracker yesterday, but not this morning. Strange.

BrandonB81

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First time poster, been stalking this group since October. Ordered Lariat Lux EB on 9/24. Changed to Hybrid on 10/5. Contacted Ford through chat yesterday and was given a VIN and scheduled build for the week of 6/6/22! Didn't drop any of the constraints, so glad!

Pacman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First time poster, been stalking this group since October. Ordered Lariat Lux EB on 9/24. Changed to Hybrid on 10/5. Contacted Ford through chat yesterday and was given a VIN and scheduled build for the week of 6/6/22! Didn't drop any of the constraints, so glad!
Congratulations!

Sponsored

damnclose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Caravan, 2002 Chevy Silverado 4X4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10/1 Velocity Blue XL, hitch, sun roof, rear window and co-pilot 360. Received all email except one last week. Was hoping that meant I was scheduled called they said still waiting. Really hopping this is the week, birthday end of July 21st and vacation would love to have prior to then. Good luck to all.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat just gave me a VIN and PRODUCTION WEEK of 6/13. Never an email from Ford or the dealer. Ordered Oxford White Hybrid XL with full spare and hitch on 10/3/2021. Hang in there!
You are at least the 7th oxford white hybrid i have seen scheduled for 6/13! Congrats!

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked. Still in order processing.
Ordered 10/8. Alto Blue Lariat Hybrid with tow hitch.

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seeing some of these October orders getting scheduled makes me hopeful. My Canyon is doing its best to stay alive until the Mav comes.

Sponsored

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Chat just gave me a VIN and PRODUCTION WEEK of 6/13. Never an email from Ford or the dealer. Ordered Oxford White Hybrid XL with full spare and hitch on 10/3/2021. Hang in there!
Just curious, if you did not get an email from Ford or the dealer, how did you get the VIN? Did you notice it on your Ford Account? Thanks

Spiffster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oct 13th order from Granger. XLT, Hybrid, Area 51, Lux Pkg w/ SIBL and tow hitch.
It perfect the way I configured it and Im not changing a damn thing.
HODL, MOFOS!

TB84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavxl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oct 1- hybrid XL cp360&hitch. No vin as of 5-2. They still don't seem to be going by date ordered. Glad y'all are getting scheduled. Mine will be soon.

juddstone

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you basically have a different vehicle - just to get it sooner? I always find this so strange. I have an XL EB right now that will be sold when the hybrid arrives, and it's a good vehicle. But missing out on the Lariat Lux features is a no go. I can't imagine being so desperate to get it that I'd take it stripped out.

But, on the other hand, let me say thank you for freeing up chips for those of us who choose to wait.

PS - your dealership has absolutely zero idea if you'd have gotten it as a 2022 or not. Dealerships are frequently clueless and until Ford announces that packages/features are "balanced out" no one knows if they'll be pushed.
Lux was a nice-to-have for me, but it was hardly a deal breaker. Co-pilot 360 I can truly take or leave. I am need of a vehicle this summer and the sooner the better.

Everyone is in a different situation, but for me, yes I changed some things up in hopes of getting a truck sooner.

Clay51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oct 13th order from Granger. XLT, Hybrid, Area 51, Lux Pkg w/ SIBL and tow hitch.
It perfect the way I configured it and Im not changing a damn thing.
HODL, MOFOS!
I cannot change anything since my Maverick is a FE, but even if I could I would not. We should be able to get the truck we want.
I also ordered from Granger on Oct 13. (Area 51 Lariat hybrid First Edition). Maybe we'll both be scheduled the same week. 🙂
Sponsored