snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Updating my truck post with some pictures of the little things that make it personal.

Upgraded factory phone holder to a custom wired CarPlay mount:

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImagemsHhJo

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImageRkCrZI
Sponsored

OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2.0 EcoBoost Engine Cover, Lincoln-style:

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImagePuVbyV

OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Accessories DeeZee tailgate assist:

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImages2QgTr

OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thule WingBar Evo 150 with Snowpack L snowboard carrier:

Also had to replace the stock antenna with a generic Amazon stubby to make room for gear.

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImageoiYo3e

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImageU8a6k4

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImageNLaPBV

Last edited:
OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LineX Premium SIBL and Bak Revolver X4S hard rolling tonneau cover:

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImage85DkK4

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImagewtl3Kl

Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions tempImageTweOKe

Sponsored

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Updating my truck post with some pictures of the little things that make it personal.

Upgraded factory phone holder to a custom wired CarPlay mount:

tempImagemsHhJo.jpg

tempImageRkCrZI.jpg
So this is not something you can buy out of the box? I tried one of the wireless CarPlay adaptors someone else posted on here, and its kind of a shit box. So now I am back to my cord, but my phone needs to be upside down, and it is just not as tidy as I would prefer

OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So this is not something you can buy out of the box? I tried one of the wireless CarPlay adaptors someone else posted on here, and its kind of a shit box. So now I am back to my cord, but my phone needs to be upside down, and it is just not as tidy as I would prefer
Strictly speaking, no, but it is an easy mod. I already had one of these older Brodit iPhone cradles for use with a RAM mount, so I pulled the mounting hardware off and stuck the cradle itself to the phone cubby with VHB tape. I also had to VHB the rubber insert to the truck, as pulling the phone up tended to pull the insert out.

Works great now!

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can't wait for my Tremor now. Altas Blue w/Tremor Appearance package.
First, B&P Pic for reference:
Ford Maverick Obligatory "My Tremor is Here!" post and first impressions 1680731850850

List of mods/accessories/upgrades waiting in the garage to go on the day it gets here:
1. Replace tailgate decal with actual Tremor badge
2. Hood protector
3. Cab spoiler - already painted to match (another maverick used as color reference)
4. Tailgate damper
5. Roll-up tonneau
6. Bushwacker fender flares
7. door sill plates
8. Obligatory Seat covers
9. "Thimble" antenna like the one on my FE
10. LED bed lighting
11. the radio button surround noted in this thread
12. glove box organizer
13. Lasfit LED lighting all around
14. Auto-dimming mirror with HomeLink and green compass (used the orange compass in the FE to match the interior brown color)
15. Replace JOB2 climate controls with JOB1 version (Tasca had the best price btw.)
16. Lincoln engine cover (working on mounting my old Mustang Ford Performance dash badge over the Lincoln Logo).
17. Bed extender

Most of this was paid for with FordPass or American Express points I accumulated over the last 3.5 years. The rest has been one thing at a time as finances allowed.

The only thing not on the list is tinting the windows (so far). I am considering some wheel offset spacers once the flares are installed to line things up better and a few other small things (wireless Android Auto adapter and some custom mount options for other things).

I plan on doing a before and after video the day it arrives - see it like it is when I pick it up and the after shot once everything is done. The ETA is for a May 18th delivery, so hopefully will have that up by May 20th.

And now I have my own checklist for what I have to do when it gets here, too LOL :)

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the car play thing.
I love it! NEVER an issue
Sponsored