Sponsored

Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community?

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s nice when you’re pretty much the first one to have them in your area. It’s like you’re driving a sports car or something. You get people breaking their necks just to get a glimpse. Specially the big pick up truck owners. They’re all curious
Fun stuff....
Hope the fun continues for you✔🇺🇸 Enjoy!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live north of Chicago, my neighbor is a GM at a Ford dealer ordered a XLT LUX Hybrid. I don't know when he ordered it but his came 2 weeks ago. I ordered my Lariat lux 10/13 of course no word on that yet. And I have not seen others running around town yet either
The one I spotted (photos here in my op) is a Lariat Lux Hybrid... with sunroof ...
Enjoy your ride when it hits your driveway ✔🇺🇸

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
None at dealers and none in the wild. Placed my order blind.
Wow .... that takes a leap of faith but may be a bit easier if you are a previous Ford owner. 🌛

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow .... that takes a leap of faith but may be a bit easier if you are a previous Ford owner. 🌛
Yes previous Ford owner here.The Maverick with make the 9th Ford my wife and I have owned since 1997. My daughter is still driving my 2012 Focus that I bought new that has 175k miles as her daily driver.

Sponsored

shark978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
canyon
Engine
Undecided
I have yet to see one in the wild but at least I saw one in person at the dealer finally a couple months ago. They look great in person. If you like the pics ok, it's only that much better in person IMO.

Coming from my 2008 Canyon IMO it's also got a good size too it. It still rides a little low IMO, but overall it's a fair bit bigger than my Canyon which I like.

BullyHayes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Frontier Pro-4X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Three new cars of 2021 I've been excited about: Mav, Santa Cruz and Bronco. How many have I seen on the roads (not dealer lots?) Mav: 0. Santa Cruz: 1. Bronco: 3. And I live in one of the most populous areas of the country. Really drives home just how many people and cars are out there in this big ol' country we call USA.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
I’ve really started to see a lot more in the last two weeks. Probably around 10.

Sirslayer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally!! Living in Southern California, not only I’ve spotted an other Maverick!! The FX4 Alto blue trim was parked at my employee parking lot!! I’ve parked next to it in my Velocity Blue XL trim. Interesting, My stock tires made my Maverick a bit taller then the FX4 model !!
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 1A47CE12-D742-45C3-926A-47E7919C7857

Dfw Maverick

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4
I'm in dfw so far I have not seen another maverick on the roads... but so far I have ppl breaking their necks looking at my maverick.. lol 😆 it's fun..

Sponsored

spuds_mackenzie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hot pepper red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seen one in the wild that was not on the lot in Greenville, SC. Its was an alto blue* XLT FX4 package, he pulled up beside me and waved. #MavGang
Besides my own, I saw a white one driving into Landrum SC back in November. Haven't seen another one since.

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in dfw so far I have not seen another maverick on the roads... but so far I have ppl breaking their necks looking at my maverick.. lol 😆 it's fun..
My son caught this one this morning, US287@ I20 (W Arlington)
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? IMG_3273

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another thing to remember is that is still gets dark early, around 5:15. People could be driving near them on the way home from work and never see them. Before you know it, it will get dark later and then we move the clocks forward.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of my employees saw one this weekend. Seeing how San Diego was used for a lot of the shots of the Maverick (I literally walk by the townhome that's in the background when the Maverick parallel parks and the actor takes things out of it every day) I was wondering if Ford is doing another video for it.