Sponsored

Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community?

RustyF150

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Grand Marquis, '69 Chevelle SS L-78 Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BE07DBC5-6232-441E-A64B-147B36DD5116.jpeg
FF0F1158-65A1-47EB-A482-82C6D17C0A22.jpeg
D16EE8AE-E1A6-4159-9FB1-13DB9FD71069.jpeg

So we live in a mid sized city in a populous state with 5 Ford dealers within 30 miles of each other but I have only seen 7 actual rigs and only at the dealers.
Today I spotted this fresh off the truck Hybrid Lariat at a dealer awaiting its prep time... first eyes on a Lariat and hybrid for me personally. Never have seen a truck out on the road. I have seen and touched an XL, XLT, AWD and now this white Lariat. Like I said 7 total in the mix.
I am a car/truck guy and can spot vehicles way off........ just not seeing many yet. I know they are being built and sold but it’s odd for me not to see someone out showing their new truck off 🤔
I feel deprived...., yet hopeful when deliveries ramp up. ✔🇺🇸
I'm in Burlington County NJ and have yet to see one on the road or at a dealer. I know from this forum that there are some in Jersey but no sightings yet.
Sponsored

Area51Lariatfx4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s nice when you’re pretty much the first one to have them in your area. It’s like you’re driving a sports car or something. You get people breaking their necks just to get a glimpse. Specially the big pick up truck owners. They’re all curious

Rickus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Chevy LUV Truck, Can Am Spyder RT & F3S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, haven't seen one yet. Oh wait, we DID see what looked like a Maverick being driven by a Sasquatch. Sorry, no pictures! :)

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Wisconsin and the only Maverick I've seen and got to test drive was at a dealership awaiting its owner. I haven't seen a single Maverick in the wild yet. I would like to get mine before seeing one in the wild. But April is still a ways away.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Burlington County NJ and have yet to see one on the road or at a dealer. I know from this forum that there are some in Jersey but no sightings yet.
The only one I have seen was in front of Downs Ford in Toms River. I think it was gone three or four days later. And that was with a $10,000 markup.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve only seen one in my town in Central Florida. I was leaving WallyWorld and turned around and went back to check it out lol.

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
None at dealers and none in the wild. Placed my order blind.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw one yesterday in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I debated on waiting in my car for the owner to return. It was a Velocity Blue. I decided not to wait. When I returned after shopping, it was gone. This makes 2 that I've seen in the wild. I'm not counting the Ford employee's truck at the dealership. That too was a velocity blue truck, so this could have been the same.

Sponsored

Sirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XL Hybrid, '05 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw two different Mavs last night inside the span of an hour. I was seated at an outdoor table having dinner when a cactus gray FX4 rolled by, followed a short time later by a Mav that was carbonized gray.

It seems my reaction was amusing to my dining companions who are definitely not car folks 😃

Before last night, I'd only seen one (other than my own) on the interstate a few weeks back.

Deleted member 1483

I saw a Maverick on display at PPG Paints Arena at the Penguins game. I have seen none in the wild (and I drive for a living). I have seen about 12-15 Santa Cruz. (or the same one everywhere haha, always same green/grey color).

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see one everyday . of course it is mine . enjoying it a great deal . have had a couple of people comment on it .

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears I am driving the wild Maverick in my town. Got flagged down in the Walmart parking lot by a guy who wanted to ask some questions. Turned out he ordered a hybrid from the same dealer I did a month later. When he found out, he got excited and ran off. He's hoping that means he gets his in a month I guess.

Good luck to him.
Sponsored