Sponsored

No hardware in TAILGATE LINER KIT Normal?

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seeing the cost of the Tailgate Liner makes me realize it makes more sense to bit-the-bullet and get a SIBL.
Sponsored

boe757

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
no good, mine included a bag of hardware - ordered on line with points

DavidLs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got It Installed not much of a issue. Washers were only about 3 bucks at TSC. Sprayed them black. Just a annoyance. Should be included in the kit. I gout the Bed liner kit for about 140. bucks with reward points used.

Optimus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my kit this week. Also used points to get it. Mine included a bag of fasteners and “instructions” that just tell you to go online for i instructions. Fitment was a bit disappointing in that there is no way to secure the lower portion of the liner onto the gate. Even the (online) instructions warn you not to transport backwards—or the liner will rip off! Luckily, no more 70mph backwards driving or transporting for me. Like a transport truck guy is going to receive or follow that warning….
The new washers are deep dish, kinda like a top hat. The liner isn’t meant to be squished flat against the tailgate right at the 8 mounting points. Beware: the supplied new fasteners are not the same size torx bits as the originals!
Sponsored

Last edited: