First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought this one for $279.00 free shipping to any local dealer. My local Ziebert is a Rugged dealer, so free shipping to them and they dropped it in for $30.00. You can of course install it yourself, it is a piece of cake. I am really happy with it for the price.

Ford Maverick Spray in bedliner vs tailgate liner kit 1681331207617
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

I bought this one for $279.00 free shipping to any local dealer. My local Ziebert is a Rugged dealer, so free shipping to them and they dropped it in for $30.00. You can of course install it yourself, it is a piece of cake. I am really happy with it for the price.

1681331207617.png
That looks like a nice medium compromise. A uniform bed liner instead of spending twice as much on a spray in. Looks nice

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I won't use the bed for much beyond groceries and random furniture moving. So it's not necessary feature for me. My truck is a street truck, will never see off-roading or mudding kind of things. If I can do a $55 horse mat and $75 tailgate liner, that's less than a quarter of the cost for the same purpose.

I don't know if I'll keep this truck for 1 year or 10 years. I planned on keeping the last one for a long time but traded it in for a $6k profit and got a new one. So I could do the same thing next year, or have this one for 10 years.
Im still waiting for my first one 520 days later.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

Im still waiting for my first one 520 days later.
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's based on whatever options you chose. My trucks have only had two options added on. I'm sure you could buy one somewhere at markup instead of waiting.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it's based on whatever options you chose. My trucks have only had two options added on. I'm sure you could buy one somewhere at markup instead of waiting.
Maybe I'll take my wife's car. Ordered her a PHEV Corsair in 2 months it's priority code 2.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

Maybe I'll take my wife's car. Ordered her a PHEV Corsair in 2 months it's priority code 2.
Not going to lie, had to look up that car name. I guess if that works for you. I don't have any interest in electric vehicles. I'm not sure she'll be happy about it though lol.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not going to lie, had to look up that car name. I guess if that works for you. I don't have any interest in electric vehicles. I'm not sure she'll be happy about it though lol.
It's hybrid, Same drive drain as a Maverick. Extra battery pack to run EV only or ICE. Or both. Or Ice only. 2.5L with Ecvt like Maverick

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah that's the kind of set up that I'm considering instead of getting a spray in. I already have a horse mat so I don't need the Maverick mat, I would just need the tailgate liner and be done. Would be a lot cheaper that way it seems. I don't need to worry about protecting the sides so much, I don't haul a lot of stuff.
I bought my mat and tailgate liner with the Ford points.

I originally had the spray in option but removed it when it became a constraint.

I always planned on getting a mat to protect stuff and prevent things sliding. Then I happened to see the standalone tailgate liner and decided that's all I need for now.

If eventually things get scratched up, I might do a spray in later. But for now the mat and tailgate liner been doing great. So no need to spend 500+ right now.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

It's hybrid, Same drive drain as a Maverick. Extra battery pack to run EV only or ICE. Or both. Or Ice only. 2.5L with Ecvt like Maverick
Not sure what ICE is..but I get it. It's an electric vehicle. I still like turbo better. I'm about acceleration.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

I bought my mat and tailgate liner with the Ford points.

I originally had the spray in option but removed it when it became a constraint.

I always planned on getting a mat to protect stuff and prevent things sliding. Then I happened to see the standalone tailgate liner and decided that's all I need for now.

If eventually things get scratched up, I might do a spray in later. But for now the mat and tailgate liner been doing great. So no need to spend 500+ right now.
That's how I feel. I just didn't want to buy a tailgate liner at Ford, whether it be with points or not, and end up getting a spray in and the liner be a waste. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with the horse mat and get the tailgate liner instead of the spraying. Like you said, if it gets scratched up that would be a good time to spray it in anyway.

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure what ICE is..but I get it. It's an electric vehicle. I still like turbo better. I'm about acceleration.
I.C.E. = internal combustion engine

I get it. This would be the first ever vehicle for me that outside of the starting battery there is another one.

Just wanted to see what all the hoopla is about.

Had lots of hotrods so to speak. Numerous Mustangs, Turbo T-Birds, a 75 Maverick 302. Kinda fun. Fun's over now too much LEO out there. Tickets are now a revenue stream.

Use to put V-8's in old jeeps. a <2500 lbs vehicle with a small block chevy. Fun times.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

I.C.E. = internal combustion engine

I get it. This would be the first ever vehicle for me that outside of the starting battery there is another one.

Just wanted to see what all the hoopla is about.

Had lots of hotrods so to speak. Numerous Mustangs, Turbo T-Birds, a 75 Maverick 302. Kinda fun. Fun's over now too much LEO out there. Tickets are now a revenue stream.

Use to put V-8's in old jeeps. a <2500 lbs vehicle with a small block chevy. Fun times.
Had to look up LEO that time...not good with acronyms I guess. I would have just said cops lol.