First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i always need a clean pair of underwear if I’m going on an unplanned trip so this is phenomenal, they really did think of everything!
Your going to wait forever with protective film and even splash guards on your order. Can understand the other constraint items bu get the PPF and splash guards when you actually have your truck.
Sponsored

MrC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to a Ford dealer if you ordered a 2023 Maverick you won't get it till 2024. The problem being: shortage of parts to build it.
I ordered in October 2020. All open 2022 orders were scrapped. We had to complete new 2023 orders. I feel screwed. I’m now likely to fall behind some ‘new’ 2023 orders no matter what they say.

2barsa

First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Rest assured, you have ordered a fantastic little truck!! Whether you ordered an ecoboost or a hybrid, your little truck will far exceed your expectations!!

I have a ‘22 hybrid XLT with the spray in bed liner and hard top tri-fold tonneau cover that I picked up at the end of March that a customer canceled, as he got tired of waiting, and bought a Ranger.

I love that my truck sits about the height of an SUV. It’s easy to get in and out of, and you don’t need running boards. I can easily reach over the sides of the bed to see and reach whatever I put in there. If you ordered a hybrid, it had plenty of power for being a hybrid!! I’m averaging 42.6 mpg with mine. There’s plenty of leg and headroom in the front and back. I love the underseat storage in the rear. It’s deep enough, and not shallow at all.
I’ve included some pics to give everyone an idea of what I use mine for.

So, sit and be patient, and be confident that you ordered a very nice, multipurpose, well thought out truck!!

5ADF7631-5A6E-4EF8-AAEC-3690C2029427.jpeg
3BFF8124-42AD-475A-84CD-53D41ECFAF16.jpeg
2BAA17BC-5B64-47D6-A5C1-C94EC8B9C46E.jpeg
142314FB-241F-4793-B4B3-AAC64710CB61.jpeg

2barsa

First Name
Barbara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
I know it’s a great little truck but “the waiting is the hardest part!”
Any suggestions for a bicycle rack for two bikes?

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know it’s a great little truck but “the waiting is the hardest part!”
Any suggestions for a bicycle rack for two bikes?
You don’t need a bicycle rack. Mine fits in the bed of my truck with the tailgate door open. I use straps to secure it.

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Rest assured, you have ordered a fantastic little truck!! Whether you ordered an ecoboost or a hybrid, your little truck will far exceed your expectations!!
Hey! I have that exact same Aventon Aventure bike in Electric Red... Love the bike!

Also like you, I purchased a Carbonized Gray Hybrid Lariat from a dealer for the same reason - the guy who ordered it got tired of waiting and bailed to something else... Should be picking it up this week! I can hardly stand the excitement... (Also excited about the Cyber Orange one I just ordered, but realize it could take a while...)

Last edited:

Call sign "Slick"

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

According to a Ford dealer if you ordered a 2023 Maverick you won't get it till 2024. The problem being: shortage of parts to build it.
I tried to order a Mav back in March.lol so I got my oder acceptance from Ford Thursday. With that said. I don't expect it till 1st quarter 23!

HotJombalya

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jombee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger Edge, 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad you slowed up others with a second “safety order”. Why???? You’re just handing one of the dealers a mark-up vehicle that could have went to a customer who ordered one.
Why? Because it’s been almost a year and my original dealer refused to take constraints off of my order despite several requests to do so. I don’t trust them, that’s why. Meanwhile I’m trying to get information out of them regarding the private offer and they continue to ignore that too.

Maybe you don’t have anything better to do than wait around for a year with a dealer who doesn’t listen and attempt to shame people for doing what needs to be done so it’s not another year to get the truck but I do.

So that’s why.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
...Won't get until 2024 = My salesman said the same thing regarding our MY 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat order. There were so many rollover 2022 orders that they will consume a good portion of the initial 2023 production, plus shortages = long wait for new orders. And I read today, 9/20, that FordMOCo's profits for the quarter were 1/2 of what the analyst's predicted due to increases in prices for materials etc. So I expect the sticker on my order to far exceed the prices on the order summary form. My dealer made it clear that I will pay the sticker price + license fee and sales tax [no obligation to purchase invisible paint protection or nitrogen in the tires etc.] at the time of delivery and I understand that because pricing is beyond their control.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
...Won't get until 2024 = My salesman said the same thing regarding our MY 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat order. There were so many rollover 2022 orders that they will consume a good portion of the initial 2023 production, plus shortages = long wait for new orders. And I read today, 9/20, that FordMOCo's profits for the quarter were 1/2 of what the analyst's predicted due to increases in prices for materials etc. So I expect the sticker on my order to far exceed the prices on the order summary form. My dealer made it clear that I will pay the sticker price + license fee and sales tax [no obligation to purchase invisible paint protection or nitrogen in the tires etc.] at the time of delivery and I understand that because pricing is beyond their control.
Wow. I had an out-the-door price when I ordered. Dealer said (and signed a contract) I get that regardless of what Ford does to the sticker between now and delivery. I am welcome to see what deals are going on at the time but no obligation to change what we already agreed to.

Sponsored

r8drskullz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Douglas J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have a ‘22 hybrid XLT with the spray in bed liner and hard top tri-fold tonneau cover that I picked up at the end of March that a customer canceled, as he got tired of waiting, and bought a Ranger.

I love that my truck sits about the height of an SUV. It’s easy to get in and out of, and you don’t need running boards. I can easily reach over the sides of the bed to see and reach whatever I put in there. If you ordered a hybrid, it had plenty of power for being a hybrid!! I’m averaging 42.6 mpg with mine. There’s plenty of leg and headroom in the front and back. I love the underseat storage in the rear. It’s deep enough, and not shallow at all.
I’ve included some pics to give everyone an idea of what I use mine for.

So, sit and be patient, and be confident that you ordered a very nice, multipurpose, well thought out truck!!

5ADF7631-5A6E-4EF8-AAEC-3690C2029427.jpeg
3BFF8124-42AD-475A-84CD-53D41ECFAF16.jpeg
2BAA17BC-5B64-47D6-A5C1-C94EC8B9C46E.jpeg
142314FB-241F-4793-B4B3-AAC64710CB61.jpeg
Great pics! I’m getting mines delivered between the October 2-8 already shipped

daemonic3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 KR Powerboost, '22 Premium ER Mach E
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious, since you have the Hybrid XL in area 51, what did you do different this time?
Also how did you get into area 51 without getting shot?? ;)
Sponsored