First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Tremor 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Id say cancel that order and call up Granger $1000 off MSRP and they just got a bunch of allocations. Thats where we got our Tremor and a fun road trip out if it too.

Either way, the Tremor is a sweet truck. Fun to drive and does everything it is built for with great pleasure.

IMG_20230628_120221_575.jpg
Unfortunately the deposit I made is non refundable. I initially tried getting a new 2023 XLT Tremor with no additional options shipped from another dealership out of state but they tried selling it to me about 10k over the advertised price I talked them down to around 37k (MSRP was close to 32k) but even at that price I figured I could order a 2024 model XLT Tremor with some options like the spray in bedliner direct from Ford for probably around the same price maybe even cheaper and in a color I want. I know haggling is usually part of the process of buying a vehicle I just personally didn’t want to deal with the back and forth.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Unfortunately the deposit I made is non refundable. I initially tried getting a new 2023 XLT Tremor with no additional options shipped from another dealership out of state but they tried selling it to me about 10k over the advertised price I talked them down to around 37k (MSRP was close to 32k) but even at that price I figured I could order a 2024 model XLT Tremor with some options like the spray in bedliner direct from Ford for probably around the same price maybe even cheaper and in a color I want. I know haggling is usually part of the process of buying a vehicle I just personally didn’t want to deal with the back and forth.
Well I hope you are able to get em all lined up. I just cant thank enough with Granger getting me probably the cheapest Tremor ever sold, across all models even, $29,600. With a bedliner, cargo rails, inverter, and sliding window. Love that truck so much!

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have no idea to be honest. I just added it because it was like 450 and I figured it’d be more expensive to get it sprayed after.
My factory spray in came out great and you get the ford logo on the back of the bed, but now the truck goes to the body shop [terrible name for it] its separate location where they put all the add-ons, and your truck goes to the back of the line who knows how long the wait nobody tells you anything. I know there working 2 shifts now so that's a good thing. As for your not getting your email, you should have it by now its Friday, the sales manager puts in all the orders if he wasn't there or with customers or lazy and does them when he get a batch it will take a while. I got mine as I was in the parking lot leaving the dealer and 7 months later got another it was being built then 2 date changes and another month to build and a other month to deliver to NY, 2 days at dealer to PDI and in my driveway. I should of mentioned I have a 22 FX4 LUX 4ktow cop360 everything except 995.00 sunroof.
And I love it very few problems, like radio cuts out and doors lock when truck is running and your outside and don't remember your code and phone its in the car, long story but I got in.
Good luck with yours am sure you will love the truck not the wait. If you haven't got the email by now call ford with order # 800 334-4375 this number is old but should work.

Sponsored

OP
OP
StephenK_I

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My factory spray in came out great and you get the ford logo on the back of the bed, but now the truck goes to the body shop [terrible name for it] its separate location where they put all the add-ons, and your truck goes to the back of the line who knows how long the wait nobody tells you anything. I know there working 2 shifts now so that's a good thing. As for your not getting your email, you should have it by now its Friday, the sales manager puts in all the orders if he wasn't there or with customers or lazy and does them when he get a batch it will take a while. I got mine as I was in the parking lot leaving the dealer and 7 months later got another it was being built then 2 date changes and another month to build and a other month to deliver to NY, 2 days at dealer to PDI and in my driveway. I should of mentioned I have a 22 FX4 LUX 4ktow cop360 everything except 995.00 sunroof.
And I love it very few problems, like radio cuts out and doors lock when truck is running and your outside and don't remember your code and phone its in the car, long story but I got in.
Good luck with yours am sure you will love the truck not the wait. If you haven't got the email by now call ford with order # 800 334-4375 this number is old but should work.
Thanks for the information. My thought exactly. Most everyone I’ve talked to got an email confirming their order. So in my mind the order hasn’t been submitted or I’m just taking the word from the dealership that the order was in fact put in which to be honest I don’t really trust.

Jeff D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat & Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stephen, the dealer could have input your e-mail incorrectly? Screwing up an e-mail address is pretty common. Some other person could be receiving you updates thinking "What the, is this?" LOL

I received my e-mail from Ford regarding my order a few hours after giving the dealership my order spec's.

I'd contact the dealer, share your concerns and see if they can't fix it. This whole process is too long and stressful to start out on the wrong foot.

OP
OP
StephenK_I

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stephen, the dealer could have input your e-mail incorrectly? Screwing up an e-mail address is pretty common. Some other person could be receiving you updates thinking "What the, is this?" LOL

I received my e-mail from Ford regarding my order a few hours after giving the dealership my order spec's.

I'd contact the dealer, share your concerns and see if they can't fix it. This whole process is too long and stressful to start out on the wrong foot.

Good idea. The salesman had my correct email because he emailed me my receipt for the deposit. That’s not to say they didn't type it in incorrectly when they submitted the order. I’m going to see if I can get a hold of Ford at lunch and also reach out to the dealership. Find out what is going on.

OP
OP
StephenK_I

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got off the phone with Ford gave them the Sales Code and the Order Code. They have no record of the order being submitted which means the dealership didn’t submit the order.

Last edited:

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 hybrid lariat on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm no expert but I would find another dealer. I placed an order on the evening of 11/29 and got my email from Ford a few hours later. Got the impression it was automated but maybe not. Then on 11/30 got my scheduled build date in Jan. Nothing since then, including no window sticker, but sounds to me like you would be better off with another dealer.

OP
OP
StephenK_I

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

You were right. Called Ford they didn’t have any information on the order ID I provided. Talked to the dealership turns out they’d mistyped my email. Finally have the confirmation email now different order ID than what was provided to me initially though.
Sponsored