First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Tremor 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, brand new to the forum. Just put in an order for a 2024 Maverick Tremor yesterday. Unfortunately still haven’t received a confirmation email from Ford (it’s been over 24 hours). I know this topic has probably already been covered in the past but I talked to the Salesman/Dealership and they told me I won’t get an email until Ford picks the order for review in a few days. I don’t really understand what that means. It seems to me most people including my brother who ordered a vehicle from Ford usually gets a confirmation email from Ford within a relatively short amount of time (a couple hours to a day). Just wondering if anyone may have any insight.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CanadaGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello, brand new to the forum. Just put in an order for a 2024 Maverick Tremor yesterday. Unfortunately still haven’t received a confirmation email from Ford (it’s been over 24 hours). I know this topic has probably already been covered in the past but I talked to the Salesman/Dealership and they told me I won’t get an email until Ford picks the order for review in a few days. I don’t really understand what that means. It seems to me most people including my brother who ordered a vehicle from Ford usually gets a confirmation email from Ford within a relatively short amount of time (a couple hours to a day). The overall lack of communication is leading me to believe that the dealership I ordered through didn’t even submit my order yet. Just wondering if anyone may have any insight.
If the dealer said a couple of days give it a couple of days and then follow up with them.

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What color and options?

Agree with previous post to give a couple of days then follow up with dealer if you have not received confirmation.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Give it a few days. They won't be picking up any new scheduling for a while (unless you fit in one of the clean-up weeks) so a few more days won't hurt.

Sponsored

OP
OP
StephenK_I

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What color and options?

Agree with previous post to give a couple of days then follow up with dealer if you have not received confirmation.
I ordered a XLT in Carbonized Gray with just the spray in bed liner. No other options.

OceanMan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3 now Maverick soon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, brand new to the forum. Just put in an order for a 2024 Maverick Tremor yesterday. Unfortunately still haven’t received a confirmation email from Ford (it’s been over 24 hours). I know this topic has probably already been covered in the past but I talked to the Salesman/Dealership and they told me I won’t get an email until Ford picks the order for review in a few days. I don’t really understand what that means. It seems to me most people including my brother who ordered a vehicle from Ford usually gets a confirmation email from Ford within a relatively short amount of time (a couple hours to a day). The overall lack of communication is leading me to believe that the dealership I ordered through didn’t even submit my order yet. Just wondering if anyone may have any insight.
You're definitely going to love it. This thing is great. I have an fx4.

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Is the spray in bedliner a issue still? Personally I would have it done by Rhino or LineX.

MavFromTheDead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Don't sweat it too much, I never received the initial confirmation email. I did however, start receiving the "were sorry its taking too long" emails. Tremor still came.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephenK_I

StephenK_I

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the spray in bedliner a issue still? Personally I would have it done by Rhino or LineX.
I have no idea to be honest. I just added it because it was like 450 and I figured it’d be more expensive to get it sprayed after.

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have no idea to be honest. I just added it because it was like 450 and I figured it’d be more expensive to get it sprayed after.
About 300 more but maybe some guys can chime in if they had dealer do it. I thought I read that some didn't think it was as good because bed not prepped properly...Again...I think I read that but don't hold me to it.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Id say cancel that order and call up Granger $1000 off MSRP and they just got a bunch of allocations. Thats where we got our Tremor and a fun road trip out if it too.

Either way, the Tremor is a sweet truck. Fun to drive and does everything it is built for with great pleasure.

Ford Maverick Just ordered a Maverick Tremor IMG_20230628_120221_575

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats on the order. Sometimes we've had issues where Ford doesn't send out the confirmation email or it gets caught in the customer's spam folder. Double check spam, then I'd follow up later.
Sponsored