Sponsored

Does your 'Window sticker' match what you've ordered?

huntsville_dave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I Ordered Oct 4th (XLT/Cyber Orange/moonroof/F4X/ecoboost/etc.); got my VIN from the dealer (as I live in Canada and Ford doesn't email us) on Dec 10th. Last Friday(Jan 7th) I see "in Production" but no target date on the 'tracker'. I see the Window sticker as well but it's missing some stuff. (DIBL/hood deflector/mud flaps/wheel locking nuts)
My question is : has anyone who's received their window sticker also had items missing on it and Ford just doesn't list them? I know these are all parts a dealer can add but wondering why they're not listed. I never dropped anything to expedite order. My F150 window sticker has DIBL , etc listed.
Sponsored

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call your dealership and ask if they dropped the add-ons to expedite it for you...

I've seen that happen a few times on here to to help customers, protect allocation, and get the pipeline moving.

Be well.

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everything I ordered on my XL was listed on the window sticker. (I only ordered a hard drop in bedliner.)

My dealership DID try to charge me $389 at the last minute for plastic door edge protectors that I didn't order but I complained and they removed the fee for that and let me keep the edge protectors. That wasn't on the window sticker but they put a separate sticker next to it that showed that and a $2000 markup (which I didn't pay).

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the window sticker is for factory options, the other stuff you ordered are dealer installed and that usually gets a dealership added sticker like when they "mark up/adm, etc..."

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it was in your build with the truck it should still be listed on the window sticker. It will just be under dealer installed options.

Ford Maverick Does your 'Window sticker' match what you've ordered? Screenshot_20220113-001306_Acrobat for Samsu

Sponsored

OP
OP
huntsville_dave

huntsville_dave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was my build.....marked as 'special order' on the window sticker. The 'bill of sale' clearly has those items listed so it must have been done on purpose by my dealer. Just wondering if they had a 'heads up' about constraints way back in October and wanted to speed up delivery. I guess I'll find out soon.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was my build.....marked as 'special order' on the window sticker. The 'bill of sale' clearly has those items listed so it must have been done on purpose by my dealer. Just wondering if they had a 'heads up' about constraints way back in October and wanted to speed up delivery. I guess I'll find out soon.
Honestly, they did you a solid. Anything that can be purchased/added after the fact would have benefited your build date by being removed. Even if not a constraint, scheduling is done by real people doing a job and using filters to get to the right # of builds each week. If they needed to build 8 out o 10 trucks, and 2 of them had floor liners but all other details the same - the 2 with floor liners are the easy exclusion, regardless of constraint!

Just make sure to reach out and ask/confirm that they are ordering those parts so they are there when your truck arrives if possible.
Sponsored