son of a ..sven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
O boy....I just got mine last week..Hopefully, most,all? of the bugs worked out...( yeah, I know, it's not about me but everyone ) Good luck everyone.

Cobraj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Jeep Gladiator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10,300 miles 2022 XLT no issues except slight noise passenger windshield, I believe is addressed if they re-seat or replace the windshield. Had a rattle on the drivers side dash, that went away after a few days. So far so good beside those 2 things

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No issues, but I haven't done any of the recalls for my May 2022 build (post-harness). Letting the dealership get lots of practice and complaints before I let them touch mine for the airbags anyway. The grabby brakes don't bother me one bit and not overly concerned for the supposed fire risk yet. If I start reading about catastrophic engine failures with the Maverick, that'll motivate me for sure.

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2022 hybrid built February 2022 has been in the shop for a month after airbag replacement..
More on that on a different post..
I’m starting to feel I made a mistake buying the new generation Maverick.
I get that the forum is a place to gather information, and it has been helpful for me.
But I could use a few positive Maverick experiences.
5k miles, got it in september, 0 problems.

Sponsored

Zomdos

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My father has 10,000 miles on his hybrid and I have 27,000 miles on my ecoboost with both of them being a year old without issues. My father did the airbag recall as well. Ford has struggled with recalls lately but remember the loudest group will always be the ones that are unhappy. There are tens of thousands of owners enjoying their Maverick's without issues.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had, its always disappointing to deal with this headache and not having the truck you were most excited about. Eventually all the issues you are facing from bad luck will turn around and you can enjoy what you have. Don't forget to take a break from the internet when negativity is building up in your mind. It'll do wonders taking a break for a bit to enjoy everything else life has to offer then come back with a refreshed perspective. Hang in there.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got ours 9 days ago, put 350miles on it. Saturday was raining like cats and dogs all day, truck is so perfect and comfortable for bad weather! Ground clearance makes puddles non-worrisome, fits in our garage nicely, it's the perfect combination of commuter car and light-duty truck!

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm approaching 10k miles and it's been problem free! Got all TSB's and airbag done, all within 1 day. It does help that my dealership was voted top dealership in my province so they have experienced techs and systems in place
It’s all about the dealership

Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got mine 7 months and about 7000 miles ago. No problems, except very slightly grabby brakes. I'm loving it!
But I get where you are at. I had a lemon of a first year model VW Tiguan that was in the shop at 1,000 and 2,000 miles after leaving me stranded (once on a city street in rush hour). Although it was a blast to drive, I never had confidence in it again.

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My father has 10,000 miles on his hybrid and I have 27,000 miles on my ecoboost with both of them being a year old without issues. My father did the airbag recall as well. Ford has struggled with recalls lately but remember the loudest group will always be the ones that are unhappy. There are tens of thousands of owners enjoying their Maverick's without issues.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had, its always disappointing to deal with this headache and not having the truck you were most excited about. Eventually all the issues you are facing from bad luck will turn around and you can enjoy what you have. Don't forget to take a break from the internet when negativity is building up in your mind. It'll do wonders taking a break for a bit to enjoy everything else life has to offer then come back with a refreshed perspective. Hang in there.
Thank you for the positive response!,

saffrontruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Took possession in January 2022 of my Hybrid XLT! A few long road trips with a couple oil changes along the way. It's mostly an in-town errand runner with 45mpg overall.

Tried the grabby-brake TSB done, but that didn't seem to help. Aside from that, very happy with my purchase!

Shout out to Kendall Ford of Eugene for their excellent service department, and quality sales team (except they need to respect that I only respond to email, is that so hard?).

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ads-and-dirt-roads-a-hybrid-truck-trip.12322/
Sponsored