Sponsored

My new aftermarket wheels to replace steel wheels on the XL (with link to order):

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The purpose of this thread is to help XL owners to find good looking aftermarket wheels (or from other Ford Models) to replace their OEM steel wheels. To my knowledge, there have been no XL models delivered yet but I am sure they will start to deliver the first XLs in the next few weeks.

Please only post wheels which you are sure are going to fit and you have already installed on your Maverick. Please post pictures of the wheels installed on the car and if possible a link where to order.

I can't wait to see the first posts here!!!
Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
We are really not going to get anything official from folks like Tire Rack until the Maverick officially lands at dealers. I think they already have the information though based on that measurement session the aftermarket did at the SEMA headquarters a few weeks ago. Chances are the Bronco Sport and Escape wheel options will be identical, but offset is the real question. I think someone already posted the wheel specs though.

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are really not going to get anything official from folks like Tire Rack until the Maverick officially lands at dealers. I think they already have the information though based on that measurement session the aftermarket did at the SEMA headquarters a few weeks ago. Chances are the Bronco Sport and Escape wheel options will be identical, but offset is the real question. I think someone already posted the wheel specs though.
I know, therefore I asked for wheels which have been already installed and proved to fit. I know it is s bit premature to start this thread but I know we have many smart people here in forum and as soon as they have their Maverick they will go out and get the coolest wheel!!!!

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fuel Anza d583 ford on WP AT3 33s with a 2 inch lift if I can make it happen. Cosmetically Ill be adding amber lights to the grill and the bar in the middle will be wrapped with a blue to match the Velocity blue on mine. Further more Ill be adding some trim pieces to the rear spoilers and fitting fogs in the bumper along with a bumper bar. CC will be added aftermarket along with me lining the rear bed and adding a full rack and Hard-shell RTT to be flush with the roof. Awning and Limb risers if I can find out how to mount them. Little FWD Hybrid camping rig.

Reactions: JJC

Sponsored

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Fuel Anza d583 ford on WP AT3 33s with a 2 inch lift if I can make it happen. Cosmetically Ill be adding amber lights to the grill and the bar in the middle will be wrapped with a blue to match the Velocity blue on mine. Further more Ill be adding some trim pieces to the rear spoilers and fitting fogs in the bumper along with a bumper bar. CC will be added aftermarket along with me lining the rear bed and adding a full rack and Hard-shell RTT to be flush with the roof. Awning and Limb risers if I can find out how to mount them. Little FWD Hybrid camping rig.
Hopefully you've woken up from your day dream now.

Fuel Anza is not offered in 5x108 bolt pattern.

33s are not going to work with a mere 2" lift, even if you cut holes in the floorboard and remove the front bumper.

You end on loading all of that equipment up on a FWD hybrid, FWD hybrid even on 31" AT tires with all of that stuff mounted is going to be a DOG, good luck with that.

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To OP, unfortunately you can't start threads like this so early. They'll get filled with non-sense as folks are chomping at the bit to "speak their dreams".

Excellent idea though, I'd suggest having admin clean this up as necessary or just post a new thread with specific requirements once people start taking delivery and swapping out wheels.

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you've woken up from your day dream now.

Fuel Anza is not offered in 5x108 bolt pattern.

33s are not going to work with a mere 2" lift, even if you cut holes in the floorboard and remove the front bumper.

You end on loading all of that equipment up on a FWD hybrid, FWD hybrid even on 31" AT tires with all of that stuff mounted is going to be a DOG, good luck with that.
I'm still dreaming. Yea I am crossing my fingers they make that pattern. 33s prob are wishful thinking. 265s though is may be an option with a lift and spacer? :unsure:

Last edited:

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Found these, similar to the Anza and offered in our 5x108. Raceline Boost. Looks like they only have black in our bolt pattern, shame because the bronze and gunmetal look great too.
1630167877392.png
I have a set of raceline 887s on my LC80 but I defiantly would want to find one in bronze of the style you posted.

Sponsored

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had Fuel Anza and 33s (285/70R17) on one of my previous F150s. I don't think there's anyway to fit 33s on the Maverick with only a 2" lift though. This setup barely fit on my F150 and that had much larger wheel well openings.

Just looked and it doesn't appear Anza is offered in 5x108 unfortunately. It is a great looking wheel though, maybe Fuel will offer something similar in time. They're pretty limited on options with our 5x108 bolt pattern.
1630165777523.jpeg
Pretty truck! yeah it is unfortunate they don't have the 5x108 pattern.

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm still dreaming. Yea I am crossing my fingers they make that pattern. 33s prob are wishful thinking. 245s though is an option.
245 what? Even 245/65r17 is only a 29.5" tire. That's probably the safest bet for being able to actually articulate the suspension and turn your wheels.

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
245 what? Even 245/65r17 is only a 29.5" tire. That's probably the safest bet for being able to actually articulate the suspension and turn your wheels.
I wonder if the lift and a tiny wheel spacer would do the trick.

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if the lift and a tiny wheel spacer would do the trick.
Wheel spacers on these will actually be more problematic than not. The trouble is the very small wheel wells. The opening itself is only about 34" total, the further you kick a wheel out, the less you'll be able to turn without interference.

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wheel spacers on these will actually be more problematic than not. The trouble is the very small wheel wells. The opening itself is only about 34" total, the further you kick a wheel out, the less you'll be able to turn without interference.
Noted thank you.
Sponsored