First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's nothing for baby moons to grab onto.

Spider caps is the next best thing, I haven't seen them in 5x108mm

Ford Maverick Beauty rings added to XL steel wheels Spider

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, when do you want to trade?

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you decide to paint them black, use SOS pads to prep the wheels. All you need to do is knock the gloss off and the wet pads are much easier to use than sandpaper.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those caps remind me of my 2009 Ranger! :)

Ford Maverick Beauty rings added to XL steel wheels IMG_0629.JPG

Gmayaia

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
It's all about the XL! I always say, there are 3 things the Maverick got going for.

Hybrid fuel efficiency
Truck utility
Price

Wanting more outside those three, doesn't make any sense. Unfortunately I was seduced by other features that this truck offers.

With deadline coming up, I'm pressured to either keep my fully loaded Lariat order or go back to my original XL order.

I know exactly what I'm not getting and what I'm getting with each trim it's just convincing myself what I really want from this truck. It'll be my first truck.
I had the same thoughts before I ordered (still not in production) about my XL. However, my wife reminded me - you want a $20k truck and let's help a bit on the environment. A few pieces of lumber, bales of hay, and trips to the dump are the uses. I am 71 and this is my first truck - I do not fit! (I really love the upper-end trim, so I am always going back to reason 1 - a $20k truck.) Oh, I almost forgot - the occasional trip to Nashville to see my grandson on less than a single tank of gas - about 400 miles!

OhLeo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara, Mav on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 69 (a few more months) I ordered a Lariat with most ereything except moon roof, 4X and Ecoboost. I wanted something nice for retirement and some minor travel. I love music so I wanted the upgrade audio and I wanted as many safety features as possible. This will most likely be the last vehicle I buy, seems like a no brainer because it's such a great value in all trims.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
It's all about the XL! I always say, there are 3 things the Maverick got going for.

Hybrid fuel efficiency
Truck utility
Price

Wanting more outside those three, doesn't make any sense. Unfortunately I was seduced by other features that this truck offers.

With deadline coming up, I'm pressured to either keep my fully loaded Lariat order or go back to my original XL order.

I know exactly what I'm not getting and what I'm getting with each trim it's just convincing myself what I really want from this truck. It'll be my first truck.
I was XL hybrid all the way with charcoal powder coated steel wheels. But Ford is smart, for about 2,285 you get aluminum wheels, cruise control, upgraded interior, extra tie down hooks Etc... so XLT for me.
I never even considered the Lariat, you start to get away from afFORDability. 😄

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was XL hybrid all the way with charcoal powder coated steel wheels. But Ford is smart, for about 2,285 you get aluminum wheels, cruise control, upgraded interior, extra tie down hooks Etc... so XLT for me.
I never even considered the Lariat, you start to get away from afFORDability. 😄
When I decided which model to order I had the opposite reaction....$2285 for just that stuff? No way! 😄

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I decided which model to order I had the opposite reaction....$2285 for just that stuff? No way! 😄
What can I say I am a sucker for those orange highlight, a cubby, and I really like th looks of the XLT wheels. Also las year I bought a 93 R1 RX7 and drove it across the country, it didn’t have cruise control and that was a pain! 😀

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What can I say I am a sucker for those orange highlight, a cubby, and I really like th looks of the XLT wheels. Also las year I bought a 93 R1 RX7 and drove it across the country, it didn’t have cruise control and that was a pain! 😀
I hear ya. Cruise is nice to have. Back in 1972 I drove my Gremlin on a 12 hour trip stopping only for gas and a bite to eat. I don't think any cars had cruise back then, maybe Cadillac.

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya. Cruise is nice to have. Back in 1972 I drove my Gremlin on a 12 hour trip stopping only for gas and a bite to eat. I don't think any cars had cruise back then, maybe Cadillac.
That was the advantage of luxury cars back then, they had all the bells and whistles. But now you can get them all in the inexpensive cars, the Maverick has amazing amount of tech for the price. That automatic stop is great, I have it on my fusion hybrid.
Sponsored