Sponsored

My a/c is loud!

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Threads
32
Messages
252
Reaction score
569
Location
Batavia Ohio
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have a 23 ecoboost that I had to park in the hot sun the other day. The temperature was around 90. Went to drive it and the ac was louder than I have ever heard it. The next day it was cooler and it was still kinda loud but not as bad. I am out of warranty and hoping this is something simple. Has anyone any ideas?
Sponsored

 

El Kabong

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Threads
15
Messages
439
Reaction score
890
Location
Carnation, WA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Lariat Hybrid AWD, 2017 VW Golf Wolfsburg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Loud as in the fan is loud or loud as in it's making an extra racket under the hood?

Maybe post up a recording so we can hear the audio?
 

JJach951

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
103
Reaction score
81
Location
Murrieta, California
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverik XLT - received after 200 days
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
My 2023 hybrid, when I max out the ac, I here a whining noise sometimes. I think the bearings may be going bad in a fan
 

Sponsored

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
8,702
Reaction score
15,835
Location
Central Nevada & Utah
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
5,041
Reaction score
5,544
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
It's pretty much normal, no worries
Sponsored

 
 







Top