First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like them, they provide better protection as a mudflap than the OEM and others I've seen. They are too expensive, but I really like them on my shadow black. That's the beauty of choice! I don't think they look oversized for non-lifted trucks either. Any photo can make them look that way, but in reality they aren't.

The Ford Cap, can be swapped out with many others. I think you can actually get them customized with letters too on GatorBack web site.

Ford Maverick MUD FLAPS? IMG_0242
Ford Maverick MUD FLAPS? IMG_0241
Sponsored

Last edited:

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had some blank generic mud flaps I used on Front so had to by something for rear. Amazon to me 27.50. I like the "Ford" on them, and I don't care if it is advertising to some people. It's My truck . They can do what they want with their truck. I also retained the chrome dealer license plate frame when I got my CA plates.

Ford Maverick MUD FLAPS? IMG_E7659.JPG

bckrupps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received and installed my Rokblokz today. Black on black as I wanted them for function vs appearance. They are a super premium price but they were simple to install and don't carry any possible concerns of others. They should have made the screws black but I already don't notice it. Short story is I didn't think they would be worth the premium price but after install I have changed my mind.

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received and installed my Rokblokz today. Black on black as I wanted them for function vs appearance. They are a super premium price but they were simple to install and don't carry any possible concerns of others. They should have made the screws black but I already don't notice it. Short story is I didn't think they would be worth the premium price but after install I have changed my mind.
^ that. Same here

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Rokblokz for me too, if/when I get my Mav.
Sponsored