Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tailgate Assist Strut - Binding with the tailgate cable

    I bought the same clip from Etsy years ago and never had an issue or thought about it again.
  2. Crackling noise heard in the speakers

    They are just begging to be replaced. They gotta be the crappiest speakers I ever seen literally.
  3. Tailgate 'blackout' decal in a smoke tint?

    Why not just use plasti-dip. I did my logo's then put the rings on you see here. The Ford outline still shows through. You can make it totally black with more coats. 7 bucks.
  4. FordPass App is now the “Ford App” (new version 6.0)

    So doesn't everyone else with your phone, flock cameras, security cameras, streaming services, browser cookies, google maps and everything else. Ford is probably the least of your worries.
  5. New Form Lighting Headlights and Taillights - Preview Photos

    Im sure it was a mistake. They have a great business relationship. I mean I got 10% off, no tax and free shipping in 3 days. I highly doubt anyone at Panda is retiring over a few taillight sales and I doubt Form is holding anyone's feet to the fire.
  6. Poll: 2022 - 2024 Headlight Upgrade Ford vs Form

    The headlights are out of the range I want to spend but the taillights are amazing on the cactus gray. My favorite mod by far and I have a few. Awesome job by form and Panda shipped so fast. The price, quality and shipping all outstanding. Rare these days so shout out to both companies. It...
  7. New Form Lighting Headlights and Taillights - Preview Photos

    No tax in Texas either. With the discount really good deal.
  8. Battery replacment with AGM.

    My battery went out the day before the recall. I replaced it with an Optima battery. It wouldnt even take a jump. Total was $407. Submitted to Ford through my dealer and Ford sent a check about 3 weeks later for the full amount.
  9. Very expensive to insure the Maverick

    I pay 200 a month. Almost 50 with a clean record but that Texas for you.
  10. Mabett is selling and developing hundreds of products

    But why? Do people drive with their hoods up?
  11. Camera recall …any news [update: recall issued]

    They have to work around the atari chip
  12. Best dashcam?

    Had this exact setup but the subwoofer was constantly setting it off. I just added 2 of the mini 3 and they work great. Simple, small and out of the way. The app is trash but a computer and memory card reader gets it done if needed.
  13. Ford Maverick turn signal recall issued again

    I have had the recalls done. The furthest I had to go was my doorstep to hand the tech the keys. I dont see the big deal.
  14. Installed OEDRO Hard Folding Tonneau Cover

    I dont have any. Seller gave me half the money back and in the dumpster it went. Got a backflip now.
  15. Installed OEDRO Hard Folding Tonneau Cover

    Side note I have been debating those lower door decals for a month. I have the same truck only FX4
  16. Installed OEDRO Hard Folding Tonneau Cover

    I tried this one. Long term you get what you pay or not pay for. The durability and fit are great. Unfortunately its terrible paint. After a few months the black paint on mine started flaking off and its chrome underneath so it looked terrible.
  17. Where can I buy LOBO fender badges?

    But why? They come with the Lobo unless you want to pretend to look the part with a fake one.
  18. Do you get comments on the street about your Maverick?

    Maybe so but saying hi or having a random conversation like you would anyone else isnt interrogation when they are walking around in public. They are regular people. I work with many. Some I dont particularly care for and some are outside on their own time working food banks outside in 10 degree...




Top