Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Edit: seems like 20mph min

Can anyone check what the Minimum Cruse control speed mph is?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your answer is on page 213 of the manual. You can find a copy of it on this site.

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
Your answer is on page 213 of the manual. You can find a copy of it on this site.
So instead of just answering a simple question you decide to be that guy? You likely think everyone should read and memorize the 500+ page manual like you do.

Edit: For the OP and all others, the answer is 20 mph.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So instead of just answering a simple question you decide to be that guy? You likely think everyone should read and memorize the 500+ page manual like you do.

Many do not know that the Manual has a search function that will find a page & topics like "cruise control" in a second...not rocket science.

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many do not know that the Manual has a search function that will find a page & topics like "cruise control" in a second...not rocket science.
So we can just delete this forum because everyone can just search the manual. That really simplified things. You and Spook should start a forum where you just reference page numbers in the manual without giving any secret information away.

Sponsored

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

You are wrong on what you think my thoughts are. I have been around a long time and found out a long time ago that teaching people how to look things up helps them find the correct answer instead of what someone thinks. If someone thinks correctly, the manual will confirm it. In other words, if you don't know, look in the book first. If the answer is not in the book, then ask someone that has had experience.

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So we can just delete this forum because everyone can just search the manual. That really simplified things. You and Spook should start a forum where you just reference page numbers in the manual without giving any secret information away.
The manual does not contain opinions and records of the experiences of those that have been there and done that. That's why I read this forum.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You are wrong on what you think my thoughts are. I have been around a long time and found out a long time ago that teaching people how to look things up helps them find the correct answer instead of what someone thinks. If someone thinks correctly, the manual will confirm it. In other words, if you don't know, look in the book first. If the answer is not in the book, then ask someone that has had experience.
Stop teaching someone to fish and start cooking for them. I'ts nearly 2022. No work, have everyone else do everything for you. It's the new way. Get with it!!!!!

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You sound old and stubborn. This forum is full of simple questions that could be answered by the manual. No one comes hear to be taught how you think they should learn. They came to ask questions, share knowledge, discuss things, and some even just for social interaction and something to do to pass time. Every forum has a few like you and Spook that like to be passive aggressive and tell people where to find answers to questions instead of just answering them when you already know. It's a beta boomer move.

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The manual does not contain opinions and records of the experiences of those that have been there and done that. That's why I read this forum.
That is exactly the point...and you seem to not get it...

Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You sound old and stubborn. This forum is full of simple questions that could be answered by the manual. No one comes hear to be taught how you think they should learn. They came to ask questions, share knowledge, discuss things, and some even just for social interaction and something to do to pass time. Every forum has a few like you and Spook that like to be passive aggressive and tell people where to find answers to questions instead of just answering them when you already know. It's a beta boomer move.
Agist much??

(By the way, are you going to opt out after say 40 so you are never old? The alternative to getting old features only one option.)

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stop teaching someone to fish and start cooking for them. I'ts nearly 2022. No work, have everyone else do everything for you. It's the new way. Get with it!!!!!
Nope. That's not what is being discussed. It's a simple question, with a simple answer. I already answered it for the OP and anyone else that clicks on this topic looking for the answer. I'm sure some will keep reading to be lectured by out of touch old men that have nothing better to do than reference pages of an owner's manual instead of sharing the wisdom they have gained before they get dementia and start pooping their pants. Get off my lawn!

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We shouldn't even post page numbers. Hell we should remove the link to the manual. Every post will be "you should be able to find that information for yourself".

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agist much??

(By the way, are you going to opt out after say 40 so you are never old? The alternative to getting old features only one option.)
Am I wrong about the ages involved? Already over 40 but I am committed to not being a dick except when curmudgeons link pages from owner's manuals. It's my life mission to answer the question and ruin their fun.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Am I wrong about the ages involved? Already over 40 but I am committed to not being a dick except when curmudgeons link pages from owner's manuals. It's my life mission to answer the question and ruin their fun.
If you say so, have at it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.