TacoTanium

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my '23 hybrid loaded with everything but sunroof. If it turns into a POS, I'll drive my '17 RAV4 until I can get a Cross. Ford gets one chance with me to hit the nail, or it's back to Toyota for good.
Same here, I'm watching a EB '23 with a good price now waiting on delivery to the dealer. Once it comes I'll drive it. I like the price and all but if this Ford is lemon, I'm done with Ford for good. It could be my first Ford.

Currently with a camry at 142k miles. Spent $0 so far since 2012 other than regular maintnance.
Sponsored

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here, I'm watching a EB '23 with a good price now waiting on delivery to the dealer. Once it comes I'll drive it. I like the price and all but if this Ford is lemon, I'm done with Ford for good. It could be my first Ford.

Currently with a camry at 142k miles. Spent $0 so far since 2012 other than regular maintnance.
I have owned a 2010 Pontiac Vibe (Toyota Matrix), a 2016 Camry and a 2017 RAV. Replaced the muffler on the Vibe.
My wife has a 2000 Honda Civic. So far, I have replaced the tires, front brake pads and the thermostat.

What do you think the odds are of our Fords doing that? :LOL:

TacoTanium

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have owned a 2010 Pontiac Vibe (Toyota Matrix), a 2016 Camry and a 2017 RAV. Replaced the muffler on the Vibe.
My wife has a 2000 Honda Civic. So far, I have replaced the tires, front brake pads and the thermostat.

What do you think the odds are of our Fords doing that? :LOL:
Just a muffler/decade isn't too bad lol.

I like how Ford offer good feature for the price, so I'm a bit excited and skeptical the same time. :LOL:

I'm still debating should I trade in the camry. I have just enough room.

I noticed Ford's reliability has improved over the decades, so the chances is better but still skeptical. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored