Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Mine finally changed to "In Production" status. Dealership has been silent, so any info I've had has been on my own fruition.

Welcome!
Your 2022 Maverick XLT is "In Production".

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Order Confirmed
    6/14/2021
    |

• Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? {filename}
  • Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? {filename}

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 6/14/2021
Estimated Dealer Delivery N/A
Sponsored

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
Mine just hit in production today. XLT lux hybrid. Never did get any email except for the confirmation. Window sticker is not available yet.
Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? 930E888A-9743-4747-AAD3-45C46264CF27

jasperpants

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Nope. And just changed my hybrid order to the 2.0 eco boost engine. After reading about hybrids not being scheduled for production I decided to take a look at the battery supply chain. It looks like Ford are using the same vendor as Chevy. It's potentially the same battery as in the Bolt which is under recall right now. And they(Chevy) are not building any more either until they can get confirmation that the batteries are safe. This could take a while.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will get a VIN number when your vehicle is scheduled for production. Along with the week it's scheduled for.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will get a VIN number when your vehicle is scheduled for production. Along with the week it's scheduled for.
Thanks, will that VIN come directly from Ford via email and not the dealer?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, directly from Ford. It looks just like the order confirmation e-mail from Ford but says scheduled for production.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope. And just changed my hybrid order to the 2.0 eco boost engine. After reading about hybrids not being scheduled for production I decided to take a look at the battery supply chain. It looks like Ford are using the same vendor as Chevy. It's potentially the same battery as in the Bolt which is under recall right now. And they(Chevy) are not building any more either until they can get confirmation that the batteries are safe. This could take a while.
I was under the impression Ford was building in its own battery plant. Perhaps it was the complete assembly, ready for installation that was under FoMoCo control.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, directly from Ford. It looks just like the order confirmation e-mail from Ford but says scheduled for production.
No actually not necessarily - the notification system is not working entirely properly. Many of us have assigned VIN and scheduled dates but did not receive the scheduling email with VIN from Ford. I received an email from my dealer (Granger), and also called Ford to confirm (and can also see it on the Ford order tracker as well).

Sponsored

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Noticed this today

Ford Maverick Mavericks now hitting "In Production" status on Ford tracker. Has Yours? 1631127736420

Mine is one of the few where I never got a build date sent to me and I had to call Ford and my dealer to get the VIN and date which was week of 9/13.

Last edited:

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
Noticed this today

1631127736420.png

Mine is one of the few where I never got a build date sent to me and I had to call Ford and my dealer to get the VIN and date which was week of 9/13.
Me as well

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Me as well
I think the no-scheduling email issue was a lot more widespread than we are aware of around here! Think of all those poor order holders that are in limbo when they have an assigned vin and build week.

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the no-scheduling email issue was a lot more widespread than we are aware of around here! Think of all those poor order holders that are in limbo when they have an assigned vin and build week.
They'll get a nice surprise one of these days.

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Noticed this today

1631127736420.png

CAN ANYONE LOOK AT THEIR EMAILS AND TELL WHERE THEY ARE COMEING FROM? I GOT EMAIL FROM FORD (FROM FLA) ASKING ME TO VERTIFY MY EMAIL ADDRESS. YES IT CAME FROM MELBOURNE, FL.. THANKS.
Sponsored