First Name
Congo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well boys, it took me a couple days looking around and a failed trip or two, but I finally found a Maverick. I wasn't able to find a AWD without a ridiculous mark up, but i bought a XLT ecoboost FWD. Pretty happy with the purchase so far, boy does this thing haul ass! The torque steer is real, I traded in a Fiesta ST and this may be faster, or at least as fast. I picked it up with 8 miles on it, and it got 30mpg @80mph on the way home. Couldn't be happier. Already have some goodies on the way for it.

Ford Maverick Bought a Maverick XLT 2.0 FWD - Couldn't be happier IMG_1260
Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, some people say these new engines really do not need a "break in" period. Looks like you may be testing out that theory?? :unsure: :unsure: :D

Good looking truck! Congrats! Was the CG Lariat next to it for sale also??

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
She is very pretty!

What options do you have?

It is good to hear that Mavericks are in stock for sale.

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We are two months into possession of our XLT 2.0 FWD and are very happy so far. We intentionally ordered FWD only. No glitches yet. But only have a bit under 700 miles on it so far. Waiting for snow to see how it works. Will put some sand bags in bed to help back tires keep traction.

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Beautiful truck mine is the same colorand 2.0 eco xlt luxury pkg . we have had ous over a year and still loving it. Yes they are fast. I average around 28-30 around town on mid grade fuel. ENJOY YOUR NEW TRUCK

Sponsored

OP
OP
Congo

Congo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Congo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, some people say these new engines really do not need a "break in" period. Looks like you may be testing out that theory?? :unsure: :unsure: :D

Good looking truck! Congrats! Was the CG Lariat next to it for sale also??
This dealer had 12 show up at once, only 1 was a order back out. That's the one I got.

OP
OP
Congo

Congo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Congo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
She is very pretty!

What options do you have?

It is good to hear that Mavericks are in stock for sale.
The only options this one has is Copilot 360 and a manual rear sliding window.

My ideal order for a maverick would be AWD, 360 (just for the mirrors lol), 400w inverter, about all i need probably.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are two months into possession of our XLT 2.0 FWD and are very happy so far. We intentionally ordered FWD only. No glitches yet. But only have a bit under 700 miles on it so far. Waiting for snow to see how it works. Will put some sand bags in bed to help back tires keep traction.
Great looking Mav. I have had my XLT FX4 for 3 weeks and love it. I spent months looking, but patience paid off. Enjoy your new ride.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

PS. Welcome to the Blue Crew.

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well boys, it took me a couple days looking around and a failed trip or two, but I finally found a Maverick. I wasn't able to find a AWD without a ridiculous mark up, but i bought a XLT ecoboost FWD. Pretty happy with the purchase so far, boy does this thing haul ass! The torque steer is real, I traded in a Fiesta ST and this may be faster, or at least as fast. I picked it up with 8 miles on it, and it got 30mpg @80mph on the way home. Couldn't be happier. Already have some goodies on the way for it.

IMG_1260.jpg
Good Luck! I have the same one in Area 51. I agree it is very fast and so far, I love it. Try to keep the speed down until you hit 1000 miles. Unless you want to do a lot of off-road driving or in a serious snow belt FWD is fantastic. Enjoy.

Sponsored

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, as others said, very nice looking mav.

I'm like you, happy as can be with mine

Mllombardi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
Undecided

IMG_1260.jpg
Congratulations! We’re in a bit of a small club and folks don’t talk about fwd ecoboost mavs much.
I have 10k miles and about a year on mine and I love it more than ever. Couldn’t be more satisfied.
Also…. Like you said. 30mpg highway as long as you keep it under 80. Put it in sport and turn off traction control… zoom 😁

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Great looking Mav. I have had my XLT FX4 for 3 weeks and love it. I spent months looking, but patience paid off. Enjoy your new ride.
We are loving the positive energy, and so glad you're still enjoying your Maverick as well!