Sponsored

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
Updated with more pics of XL interior:

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022-maverick-xl-interior-pics-photos-3-

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022-maverick-xl-interior-pics-photos-2-

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022-maverick-xl-interior-pics-photos-5-

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022-maverick-xl-interior-pics-photos-4-

Original post:

Thank to OC-D Dylan for alerting us to the Ventura, CA XL delivery! These shots aren't great as they were just moving it to prep for delivery when I got there, but they were kind enough to let me measure and shoot. Arrived yesterday with no notice, gone this morning! They have more coming (when?) but no hybrids. Kudos to [email protected] for low key, no pressure, very accommodating, and no markup!

For my money, I'll take the base XL any day! Easy on the eyes, didn't try too hard, looks better than I thought it would and better than the pics.

Note: XL is NOT pushbutton, it's a real key!

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 4
Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 1
Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 3
Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 2

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots Front

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots Rear
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

PougueForLife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Georgetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, as of March 3, 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It has tinted windows! I was unclear on that info from my dealer. Glad to see this.

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, that's my build and color. Looking forward to my delivery!!

OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It has tinted windows! I was unclear on that info from my dealer. Glad to see this.
I didn't have much time, but didn't notice it on the factory sheet. The dealer didn't have time to, so hopefully that's the way they come!

Lots of unclarity on what's included - we're just rolling with the dice!

Alloymaker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt maverick VB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't have much time, but didn't notice it on the factory sheet. The dealer didn't have time to, so hopefully that's the way they come!

Just on the back doors and back glass. Not on front doors

Sponsored

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank to OC-D Dylan for alerting us to the Ventura, CA XL delivery! These shots aren't great as they were just moving it to prep for delivery when I got there, but they were kind enough to let me measure and shoot. Arrived yesterday with no notice, gone this morning! They have more coming (when?) but no hybrids. Kudos to [email protected] for low key, no pressure, very accommodating, and no markup!

For my money, I'll take the base XL any day! Easy on the eyes, didn't try too hard, looks better than I thought it would and better than the pics.

I just reposted the r/FordMaverickTruck forum I’ve been stalking lately! lol. Thanks for doing the leg work and going down to the dealer, other guy had way too much glare, these are great!

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 4.jpg
2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 1.jpg
2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 3.jpg
2022 Ford Maverick XL interior 2.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg
XLT is a key also only lariat has fob

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Perfect classy interior color. No BS ugly orange accents. One of the main reasons I went with a loaded up XL.

Should have had this color interior option on the XLT as well.

mttmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I ordered an XL and I was worried about the glass not being tinted as well. I am wondering if anyone has a picture of the steering wheel on an XL. I’m still amazed that they did not include Cruise Control.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well they usually don't deliver them in single units from a rail yard. There should have been more on that truck headed to other dealerships. Where did the others get delivered to.

OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well they usually don't deliver them in single units from a rail yard. There should have been more on that truck headed to other dealerships. Where did the others get delivered to.

1. Doesn't have to be all Mavs - Ford makes a lot of vehicles much more popular.
2. Rail only goes regional, so you're talking all of SoCal for all their vehicles.
3. From there by car carrier (truck). Certainly could just drop one Mav on their way to anywhere else with anything else.
Sponsored