Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Chevy, 59 Volvo PV544, E-Bike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thanks -will research that today!
Just emailed ROSTRA CC to see if they plan on making one for the hybrid Maverick
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is just the signature daytime running lights that are LED on the Lariat only. This is the LED running on the top of the C shaped headlights.
Left is Lariat with LED running lights and right is xl or xlt with led headlights. the top part is just plastic, no light in there.

1627995367517.png
Thanks for that clarification. So does that mean the XL and XLT don't have daytime running lights at all? I thought that was a Federal standard for vehicles. I wonder if an aftermarket upgrade would be possible to get that LED running on top of the headlight? The headlight is probably a different model on the Lariat. I'm getting the XLT with the LUX and 360 package. I'm guessing that wiring between the Lariat and XLT will the be the same so it might be possible to make the change.

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XL and XLT running lights are the amber light just above the headlight and below where the LED daytime light would have been.

Ford Maverick Maverick Trim Comparison (XL, XLT, Lariat) 1628019615757

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if you order an XL with the Co-Pilot 360 option? - Doesn't that include stop & go cruise control, which would mean they must add some sort of cruise control, right? I rarely use cruise control, but nice to have on those rear occasional long trips.

I keep going back and forth, as there's a few Lariat features, like the charging pad, body colored handles/mirrors, and of course easier to clean seats, but like the XLT orange accents on the interior more than the bronze. Of course the wallet says go for the darn XL, add Co-Pilot 360, and maybe the hard bed coverage, and lighting, calling it a day, with a silly low price and 42 mpg. (Most of my driving is stop & go suburban). - Curious how the Ford Co-Pilot 360 works, if there's no cruise control in the Xl.

And can somebody confirm the seat covers are the same material, just different colors in the XLT? Had some Ford cloth seats that didn't hold up well in the past, and at least the XLT seats have recycled plastic or something to hold up well.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What happens if you order an XL with the Co-Pilot 360 option? - Doesn't that include stop & go cruise control, which would mean they must add some sort of cruise control, right? I rarely use cruise control, but nice to have on those rear occasional long trips.

I keep going back and forth, as there's a few Lariat features, like the charging pad, body colored handles/mirrors, and of course easier to clean seats, but like the XLT orange accents on the interior more than the bronze. Of course the wallet says go for the darn XL, add Co-Pilot 360, and maybe the hard bed coverage, and lighting, calling it a day, with a silly low price and 42 mpg. (Most of my driving is stop & go suburban). - Curious how the Ford Co-Pilot 360 works, if there's no cruise control in the Xl.

And can somebody confirm the seat covers are the same material, just different colors in the XLT? Had some Ford cloth seats that didn't hold up well in the past, and at least the XLT seats have recycled plastic or something to hold up well.
The optional CoPilot 360 on XL and XLT only includes blind spot detection and rear cross traffic detection. Only the Lariat has the adaptive cruise control. The XLT has conventional cruise control.

Sponsored

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks oljackfrost, I kept looking at the 360, and wondering if it included that feature in the XL/XLT. - I need to see a Lariat in person somehow, to see how that bronze trim looks in-person, not being sure if I'm a fan or not. Now the orange accent in the XLT, looks real inviting, maybe since the wife drives a Crosstrek (Sunrise Orange), with orange accents in the cabin, including the stitching on the seats....and we're not exactly spring chickens these days.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The optional CoPilot 360 on XL and XLT only includes blind spot detection and rear cross traffic detection. Only the Lariat has the adaptive cruise control. The XLT has conventional cruise control.
Also, it's the Lariat Luxury Package that includes the Adaptive Cruise Control and not the CoPilot 360 (although it's a prerequisite). So a Lariat w/ CoPilot 360 still has regular cruise.

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, it's the Lariat Luxury Package that includes the Adaptive Cruise Control and not the CoPilot 360 (although it's a prerequisite). So a Lariat w/ CoPilot 360 still has regular cruise.
Yup... Confirmed on mine only have regular cruise. Need lux package to get it.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks oljackfrost, I kept looking at the 360, and wondering if it included that feature in the XL/XLT. - I need to see a Lariat in person somehow, to see how that bronze trim looks in-person, not being sure if I'm a fan or not. Now the orange accent in the XLT, looks real inviting, maybe since the wife drives a Crosstrek (Sunrise Orange), with orange accents in the cabin, including the stitching on the seats....and we're not exactly spring chickens these days.
The Lariat door handles are really bronze in color! These picture are from when I got to see a Lariat training Maverick at the local dealership.
Ford Maverick Maverick Trim Comparison (XL, XLT, Lariat) Alto Blue 8-25 (1)
Ford Maverick Maverick Trim Comparison (XL, XLT, Lariat) Lariat Alto Blue (30)